on 17 April 2017
excellent & entertainment cant wait till the one
on 22 September 2017
these have just arrived, 10/10 from me i ordered the correct size, they are the most comfortable shoes i have ever had, i will be buying other colours
on 9 March 2017
My husband loved this DVD
on 28 April 2010
the 3 stand up shows are fantastic fun almost like ur in the audience,he just draws u in. i think its his original hyperactive style that makes him stand out from the rest but u can tell that it is absolutely not an act and that that is just the way he is, and when he interacts with the audience it is just comedy gold (especially the one with the black face paint) haha pure class.strongly reccomend to anyone who looks for originality.genuinely funny bloke plain and simple.buy with confidence.
on 6 July 2009
this dvd collection of freddie star is pure entertainment from a comic genius on the top of his game, his timing and old school hummor is second to none with his laugh a minute gags and in your face jokes. this dvd is a must for fans of this legend, 110% pure class........... magikhom !!!!!!
on 26 March 2010
This DVD arrived promptly after ordering Freddie Starr at his funniest with great sketches highly recommended to any comedy fan
on 30 April 2012
What a star !!! I havent stopped laughing,well worth the money,I will be adding more Freddie Starr to my collection.
on 16 February 2016
My husband has always been an avid fan if Freddie, so I bought this for him. He loved it. It had him in stitches, and it doesn't matter how often he sees his shows, they're still as funny. I recommend buying it.
on 28 December 2012
Bought as a present. My son has always found him very funny and having seen revived
bits on the tele, I decided to buy one. I, personally have not seen it but I expect it
was funny.
on 24 April 2013
What can I say except he is funny and is a great entertainer.....this is for keeping and watching again when you need a good belly laugh......love it!