Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£9.73+ £1.26 shipping

on 18 June 2016
My little niece sings to this in the car, she loves it and if it makes a child smile then surely that's what it's all about. A bit expensive for some people though.
on 17 March 2015
Great CD - although I would have preferred more of the old Disney classics. Who knew that Hannah Montana was Disney? Still, guess that's just an age thing!!!
on 16 November 2011
This CD is a must for disney lovers. My daughter and I love to sing and dance to all the songs, it is well worth it and I would recommend it to anyone.
on 4 March 2013
My daughter loves this and we sing along to our favourite tunes. Well packaged and arrived safely and within the timescales provided. Thanks.
on 1 December 2013
All the classics, the ultimate disney album, with 3 disks to chose from. I already have this and have bought it again as a gift for a friend
on 5 June 2013
Arrived promptly. Good listen. Ideal for feeding my longing to be back at Disney World. I try not to sing along when listening at my desk.
on 17 December 2015
Disney tunes to drive you mad by when your 4 year old plays it for the 80th time
But otherwise does what is says on the box :)
on 2 January 2014
An amazing collection of classical Disney tracks, brilliant gift for kids or an adults inner child. Great for a little Nostalgia!
on 28 April 2013
I would not have bought this for myself but it was a present for my grandson and he loved, which was all that all that mattered.
on 1 July 2016
Love love love this! Has all the main songs I wanted and I am very happy with the purchase. I think the title speaks the truth!!!