on 18 August 2017
Great film. I was disappointed that the DVD was in Letterbox 2.35 aspect ratio. This meant most of the screen was blacked out (top and bottom). Only solution was to zoom in but that meant losing picture quality. I would recommend a DVD with a different aspect ratio if there is one. Blu-Ray may be a better option if you've got the player.
on 8 July 2014
I love- I know what you did last Summer, I still know what you did last Summer and I'll always know what you did last Summer.
These D.v.d's have been really expensive for months. Then they came down to £9.99! Fantastic news for me!
Love the films, suggest you watch them.
on 8 May 2017
I still remember this from the 90s, a great film at the time, following on from where Scream started it all. On re-watching, not actually very scary, but pretty well done and the leads are good. Needed a stronger ending.
on 6 May 2017
Brilliant movie and first class service ivdo not know we're I wouldbe without Amazon I am movie crazy haft the movies I can't get anywhere alse five star movie the very best service Simon 🎬🎬🎬📽📽📽
on 30 April 2017
Brilliant movie Saw at the cinema when it first came out which introduce me to the delights of Sarah Michelle Gellar. I have been a fan ever since. I love the story and the fact that it's about them facing the consequences of their actions.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 January 2016
Classic movie from the late nineties,IMO great cast & story despite what reviewer's say...
on 3 July 2017
Excellent quality and value for money
on 19 May 2017
Love this film there,s still a couple of good shocks that you forget about
on 24 July 2017