Customer reviews

Price:£3.98+ Free shipping

on 14 May 2017
Grandkids love them
on 17 March 2013
I bought these for my children after they had great fun with a different named bath crayons. These had half decent reveiws so I went for them but what a mistake that was. They do not write on wet or dry surfaces and when you do manage to leane hard enough on them, the marks do not come off the bath or tiles. Most of the crayons were broken and the description stating that they can be withdrawn back into the tube of the crayon is incorrect and very misleading as the crayons do not go back into the tube. My children were bitterly disappointed and when I checked the crayons that I received against the photo on Amazon, they didn't match - even the manufacturer is different. I am so angry and disppointed with these and they will be getting sent right back. I would avoid this product and seller.
on 27 November 2009
These bath crayons are fantastic! My only recommendation is to be sure to wash them off right away, or else it becomes a little bit more difficult to clean off (but not impossible).
on 27 February 2013
These aren't bath crayons they are CRAYONS. You need a cillit bang blow torch to get them off.

NOT the advertised product.
on 27 November 2012
Bought this for my little girl as we had problems getting her in the bath. However, they didn't work! They came with no instructions but didn't work neither wet or dry and they also crumbled. It could be a problem with the seller though as the crayons I received was not the same label as the pack on the picture! Very disappointing!!!
on 19 June 2014
Arrived dead on the promised delivery in good order & very satisfied. Would recommend to others.
on 6 March 2013
Crayons don't write on bath and if you do manage to make a mark, it is very difficult to clean off. Will be going in the bin.
on 13 March 2013
I cant even get them to make a mark with them so how could I expect my child to? Total rubbish.
on 9 July 2011
everyone rating these so high that I bought them for my daugter, it doesn't seem to draw nicely on wet or dry surface. Is easy to clean but that about it.
on 6 April 2013
We have purchased other bath crayons before and they have been great. However, this product does not seem to work out of the water but does in the water and is then very difficult to remove.

I think there is something wrong with this type of crayon.