on 9 April 2015
This review is of the region 1 Triple Feature version, on 2 discs.Had only ever seen the first one on grimy old V.H.S. and seeing it now was a let down. Well acted but rather slow for the 1st hour.Drew was better in Far from Home.Hadn't known of the other 2 films but with stars from t.v.shows Charmed & My name is Earl I was intrigued. The body double nudity from the first is ramped up as Alyssa & Jaime had no qualms about revealing almost all in their leading roles.Jaime's topless swim to music of Bolero & slow motion exit rivals the Phoebe Cates scene from Fast Times At Ridgemont High. Pleasantly surprised at films 2 & 3 thanks to uninhibited stars.
on 24 November 2016
Three different romantic stories with three different stars who are all beautiful in their roles. I have no preference on any of the three and would endorse any of them
on 27 August 2013
I bought the set because I am a fan of Alyssa Milano who stars in the second film. All three are quite good but my favourite from a film lovers point of view is the first one. Good value for money.
on 3 March 2016
Ok
on 28 January 2015
Thank you very much.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
Item was brought as a gift
on 11 December 2014
Doesn't play on DVD player only suitable on America.
on 11 June 2013
I rated this movie a 5 because its a great film, I love Alyssa Milano always have and she is so good in this movie. It came to me really quickly, like in a few days after ordering. It was package so well I could barely get into the movie. Definitelty be ordering from this supplier again.
on 12 September 2008
Not all of the dvd versions are the same.

I started with a region 2 version of 101 minutes 35 seconds. This is 1.33, the sides trimmed off. It is much cheaper than the ntsc.

I understand from a review that the fullest version is an unrated region 1 version of 108 minutes and that there is also a rated version at 106 minutes, the difference being inclusion or not of two of the sex scenes. That is Aspect Ratio 1.78

I liked this feature enough to purchase the region 1 NTSC version and my copy had both of these longer versions on one disk, in 1.78 and 4x3 forms, both. They have more detail and in this case that makes for an even better story.

The original Poison Ivy, the first in the series, is also above average. My NTSC disk of that also includes a choice of versions.

It seems likely that the other sequel will be special, too, in its NTSC form.
on 20 July 2014
had to fix my dvd player as region "locked " but google showed me how