on 30 December 2010
I would prefer brighter colours. My 7 months old baby boy don't like it at all. He doesn't even want to chew it. He always throw it away. Hope this to change eventually.
on 30 September 2013
I am happy with this item, took a little while for my little one to get used to it, but now happily plays with it for ages. I found most useful from 4 months plus.
on 18 July 2010
Great item, very poular from about 2-3 months (my son is nearly 6 months and still loves it). It's one of the few toys that always comes out and about with us.
on 10 March 2014
Our baby girl is nearly 6 months and loves this toy, I always give it to her, when she is trying to fit her fist in her mounth and she chews on this happily :-)
on 9 February 2013
Beautiful item, just color on picture more bright and in reality more deep
i did not expect it will be movable and changing shape, what a nice surprise :)
on 23 December 2009
I have bought quiet a few teething toys for my baby girl but she did not get on with any of them. I would say the where all a waste of my money. However that all changed when we bought this puzzle teether. She finds it fun as a toy, a rattle and more importantly a teether. Easy for her to hold and get to her mouth.

Dont buy and other teethers, this is the one you need!
on 3 January 2010
I BOUGHT THIS FOR MY DAUGHTER FOR CHRISTMAS, SHE ABSOLUTELY LOVES IT AND HAS GOTTEN GREAT FUN OUT OF IT AS WELL AS CALMING HER DOWN WHEN SHE HAS ONE OF HER BITING FITS WHEN IN THE THROWS OF TEETHING I'VE SEEN MANY TEETHERS AND BOUGHT A NUMBER OF THEM OVER THE YEARS BUT THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST ALSO THE WAY THE TEETHER DOUBLES UP AS A "TWISTY" PUZZLE IS GREAT TOO.
on 3 January 2013
Brilliant, my grandson plays with this all of the time, he is teething at the moment and it is just the right size and weight for him to hold comfortably
on 15 December 2012
My little one loved this from around 3 months on. Its a great teether as well as a good all round toy to keep them amused. Would highly recommend.
on 29 November 2013
My baby boy likes to observe and try new things. He loves a challenge! He can play with this toy for several minutes without getting bored.