on 5 July 2009
I needed a photo paper kit for my Kodak printer dock, and found that I was unable to purchase the product from any high street stores.

I serched the net for one and found that Amazon had the exact product I needed from one of their sellers. I made the order and was very pleased with the quick and efficient way in which my order was processed. I recieved the item within one week.

I would recomend this seller to anyone who wishes to make a purchase from them.
on 13 January 2010
This item was delivered on time and does exactly what it says on the tin.
on 22 April 2010
After struggling to get hold of this product locally I was thrilled to find it on amazon and at such a good price

Thanks for the servce
Jean
on 24 June 2010
Mum was happy when this item came she could get on with printin her photos!
on 2 August 2010
I was looking for a replacement cartridge only as already have paper. As it happens the printer doesn't want to print on my (Staples ownmake) paper so having the Kodak paper with the cartridge was a godsend - although makes the product quite expensive. I wonder why you can't buy the cartridge on its own like you can with all other ink cartridges.
on 25 October 2011
I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THE ORDER AND IT WAS PACKAGED VERY WELL ALL IN ALL EXTREMELY PLEASED WITH EVERYTHING.
on 17 December 2012
I needed to find these consumables for my girlfriends mother who uses one of these printer with her digital camera. We had bought this as a gift just over a year ago and I wish I had known that when the model was out of production the consumables would dissapear! Kodak's webstore doesn't list it anymore so this was one of the few places I could find the kit and at a good price. I think I'll be giving up on the printer soon and going for an inkjet which is a shame but if you like the Kodak you need to get these photo kits while you can as I don't know how long they will be around for? The Amazon seller is very good.
on 29 August 2013
I had a hard job finding a supplier even my Kodak Web-site had no stock and by chance I check out Amazon and there it was. I buy this product for a friend of my wife's so I'm not sure how this Kit performed but there's been no complaints, she is likely to come back for more at some time in the future so I will keep this trader in mind.
on 28 April 2012
This item goes with my Printer dock and is superb but is now basically obsolete. Trying to get more is a nightmare and very expensive, far more than it used to be for the same thing.
on 3 June 2012
I bought this kodak photo kit 4 a friend to use with his photo printer ( and prob at least 6 more kits 4 him over time ), he told me he has been well pleased with this product.