on 2 November 2012
Gene Pitney was a first rate singer and performer, so I was delighted to find this DVD was available. The order was sent to me within a very reasonable amount of time from first placing the order, and arrived in good condition.
on 27 July 2014
Great DVD. I was fortunate enough to see him live at Casino Rama in Ontario shortly before he passed and I was gobsmacked at how effortlessly he could still sing all those songs and sound very much like he did as a young man. A thoroughly entertaining show and I wanted to re-experience that with this DVD and much of it was captured here.
That said, I hope they finally put him in the R&R Hall of Fame .... he really deserves it. I was also surprised to learn of the many hits he wrote for other artists back in the day.
on 24 November 2013
all the old favourites and more now we cant see gene live the next best thing.all gene fans will already have it if not buy it now.
on 9 June 2013
one of the greatest singers ever. I never realised that he wrote "rubber ball".the disc was even better than the cd
on 8 January 2015
If you like Gene Pitney you will like this. He is in good form with a large orchestra and the picture quality is ok but typical videotape. A bit washed out and pastel colours. It is professionally shot though with multiple cameras. The sound quality is good. Most of the hits are here but oh dear he should have left Robbie Williams "Angels" alone. All in all a good memory of a great artist. A pity there is no Liberty Vallance.
on 13 March 2013
Another wonderful cd , I'm a great fan of Gene Pitney I can listen to him at any time,love it.
on 28 February 2014
Gene Pitney one of the finest singers song writer that ever lived. Its a pity he is no longer with us and the uk concerts.
I wonder if someone could release a two DVD boxset of all vintage early clips and and full biographical history of this fine singer songwriter. RIP Gene we all miss you.

wayne
on 4 September 2014
My step mum likes Gene Pitney I bought this dvd for her . She has already played it 3 tines and told me it has brought back a lot of happy memories for her when she was younger. She said a DVD must for all Gene Pitney fans.
on 15 November 2014
A very good live concert with some of his best songs. Highly recommended.
on 7 January 2016
Great fan of Gene Pitney. Well worth a look.