Customer reviews

1,903
Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on 17 June 2014
These inks are cheap! You get what you pay for! I had my suspicions when the ink cartridges were delivered separately, not in the advertised 'Cheetah' packaging. I should have returned them at that point but didn't. In use I managed to print about 20 7x4 photos before the ink ran out. I have previously bought the properly packaged Cheetah T0715 set from high street stores, at high street prices, and not had any problems or cause for complaint at all. You get what you pay for! I will not be buying inks on-line again! Amazon won't allow me to rate as ZERO STARS, so 1 it is!!!
on 19 July 2017
Very disappointing purchase. Bought two of these packs of 4 cartridges lured by lower cost than my usual supplier. Out of the 8 I had, 4 didn't work (2 x Magenta and 2 x Yellow) My printer showed that they were full but no ink came out and I can only assume it was old stock and the ink had set inside. In addition one black and one Cyan stopped working when the printer was showing them as half full. Had thought it was my printer but when I installed Epsom cartridges bought from the local PC world they worked perfectly. Wouldn't buy these again
on 27 April 2017
Having read reports on the pitfalls of buying compatible inks I have always bought the recommended Epson inks. Now that they are available in packaging that will go through the letterbox, this makes life easier all round.
on 20 April 2017
I did not realise these were used. At £38 for 4 cartridges why would I? The yellow seals were all off and the inks dried up. I only discovered this after using one cartridge which did not work. Worse than not working it caused a break in the flow of ink so that I had to perform numerous head cleans and further waste good ink.
on 21 February 2015
Refills arrived in quick time they were reasonably priced for printer inks (though why inks are so expensive I don't know), have used this supplier a couple of times now with no problems I have learned through bitter experience to use Epson inks in my printer.
on 28 May 2017
its ink what more can i say, it took longer to get here than i had hoped, Sad these days when ink costs same price as a new printer, when this printer gives up i may go for the WiFi printers with ink top-up deals.
on 18 June 2017
As we use these inks all the time there is nothing new to say about them. They are what is needed for our printer and are therefore just what we require
on 15 June 2017
Arrived prompt it does what it says on the packet although saying this I have put in the blue cartridge and having problems printing.
on 7 May 2017
I ordered this product when I was about to run out of ink and the estimated delivery was 5 days but to my surprise I received the item in 2 days. It was competitively priced and would recommend it.
on 21 October 2010
The multi-pack inkjet cartridges work really well in an Epson DX7400.

Arrived well-packed as always and promptly too.

I have flirted with 'compatible' cartridges, but they killed my previous Epson RX425 printer and it eventually became clogged up and unusable and had to go to a hole in the ground. However, I now use Epson cartridges and have done for a few years now. They seem more expensive, but last longer and the ink doesn't fade if you are going to print and frame photos - it's worth thinking about.