on 2 April 2009
Got this product as I wanted a mini food processor.. had Haden earlier.. this model has powerful watts and food is minced or purees in seconds time.
Great buy!
on 1 March 2009
i bought this for blending baby puree food and it does th job well. the button to turn on is quite stiff to press but that is probably a safety mechanism to avoid accidently switching on i guess. good value for money
on 30 September 2010
Bought this just for baby food and it's lovely to use and works well. More importantly, nice and easy to wash and neat to store.
on 11 June 2009
Think this is a fantastic mini food processor, blends superbly, no need to keep pushing the puree down as others and purees perfectly, a few seconds and it's done. Love the fact that it has two speeds. Also have a small kitchen so sits on the worktop.So easy to clean. A great bargain.
on 21 July 2011
I bought this product about 5 months ago specifically for weaning stage. I was very please with it as it done a very good job. however, after being used for 4 months (twice a day), it started to slow down and yesterday it decided to stop functioning.

Now that I have to buy a new one, I am still considering to purchase the same item though.. mainly because I have getting used to it and of course the price too..

Update: I did bought this same food processor for the second time to replace the previous one, and only managed to use it for 5 weeks. It broke again!

Luckily my son has moved on to next stage, so I didn't bother to get it replaced.
on 10 October 2009
the food processor was very good eventually but needed clear instructions on how to get it to work as it is not straight forward.
on 28 January 2012
I bought this machine in order to produce purees for my baby son when I started weaning him. We already owned a larger food processor and blender but it did not work with small volumes of food/liquid. This machine is great for small volumes, is still working well despite having has lots of use, and does indeed cope with hard substances (such as ice cubes etc). The button is designed for safety - you have to turn the switch to the desired power level and then hold it down for the machine to function. The instructions advise that the machine is used in bursts of less than 30 seconds at a time, so this is why the button has to be held down rather than staying down on its own. The bowl and blade are dishwasher-safe and therefore very easy to clean.
on 31 December 2011
We have tried to do mainly baby led weaning with our baby, however in the first few weeks of weaning, we were keen to try purees too. This is a fantastic little gadget that doesn't take up too much space in the kitchen...unlike many other baby products. It's very neat, the bowl and blade can fit perfectly in the diswasher and most importantly, it doesnt cost the earth. As our baby got older, we found we were using it less and less, but it was handy to chop certain foods (like brocoli) into small chunks when we moved onto lumpier textures. It is small and it is a little noisy, but that didn't really bother me. I could easily manage to get 7 meals from the one bowl (more in the early stages of smooth purees) and I wouldn't have been without it!
on 4 April 2011
We've been using this for a month now. Great little blender, which produces food at just the right level of smoothness for weaning our six month old and fantastic customer service from Nscessity too! Highly recommended.
on 17 April 2011
this blender is working well, but the bowl/container quality is really bad. the container turn into very fragile after 2 months i use. the container only can use for room temperature food. the container cannot stand for high temperature food (~45 degree).now i need to get a replacement container.