on 1 January 2017
I thought this would be a nice Christmas family DVD with a story line but it turns out to be a compilation of animation clips of the twelve days of Christmas. My 12 year old got bored with it in just a few minutes. The item description was non-existent when I purchased the DVD so I took a punt because the price was low. I wish I hadn't.

The Creature Comfort clips that were made for advertising electricity back in the 80's are a nice reminder of the era but the quality of recording is obviously very inferior to today's standards. I enjoyed watching them for memories sake and especially noting the subtle movements and "off screen" animation going on in the background. These adverts put the Aardman animators on the map and so it is a nice potted history of the pre Wallace and Gromit days.

My daughter is interested in animation and I thought this would give her some extra encouragement but it didn't hit the mark. As a technical study of the work it's worth a couple of quid to buy the DVD but as a sit down and watch production it is not recommended.
on 5 August 2014
Despite assurances that it would, this dvd did not play on my dvd player
Absolute classic