Customer reviews

Size: Pack Of 1|Change

on 18 September 2014
I never knew a toy could make a cat so happy!! My cats love mice, feathers and catnip so this toy ticks all the boxes! When ones stops playing with it the other takes over! My husband & I's main worry was the feather would come out but we shouldn't have worried the feather is very secure. I have to say I'm a huge fan of Kong, they come up with cat toys that cats love the boss must have been a cat in a previous life!!
on 18 May 2017
They love it!!!!!!!
on 1 July 2015
Cat loves it
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 4 December 2014
Arrived on time. Kong Field Mouse for Cat's.
Got the mouse for a gift for a friend's cat. She loves toys with feathers.
I know she will love this.
on 20 June 2013
Kitties favourite toy even without the catnip stuffing. I got the pink/black zebra mouse with a big pink fluffy tail. I don't know what's so special about it but my cats choose it over any other toy. And I am yet to stuff it with catnip!
on 2 January 2014
My sneaky cat grabbed this out the bag before i could wrap it up she must off smelt the cat nip. It was quite funny seeing her with it in her mouth still attached to the cardboard.
on 24 November 2012
I bought this toy in April and my cat was very happy with it. She is a bit rough with her toys and this one has been torn apart. She doesn't have it all the time as I alternate her toys so she doesn't get bored with them so I am a bit disappointed that it is falling apart at the seams but she has had a lot of fun with it and several of the feathers have been ripped out and spit out!
on 14 March 2012
My 10 month old kittens loved this toy! It's the most interest they've shown in a toy for ages! It comes with a pot a catnip which you can use to fill a pouch in the toy, to add extra interest. Thanks very much, great product!

See one answered question