on 1 December 2009
Publisher has always been a little pricey but the special offer made it just within my reach! I have tried other publishing products that are just not as good. This is simple to use and very adaptable so that I can get all my leaflets, posters and publicity done in a short space of time, plus it looks very professional. I am also using it to produce a friend's collection of poems, prayers, etc. Brilliant.
on 29 March 2010
Good value when coupled with Mcrosoft Office 2007 Home and Student Edition for those of us who don't want to spend a fortune to get the full Microsoft Office Professional package but do want to be able to do some publishing.
on 18 May 2010
Once you've managed to get into the pakaging, broken a few nails and cursed, the product itself is easy to load and works well
on 31 March 2013
i bought this for my wife and she loves it and wouldnt be without it - it was posted as expected
on 3 June 2009
Delivered before the stated time and it's just what I wanted fantastic value for money much cheaper than the high street stores.
on 6 August 2009
I've had Publisher in earlier iterations, and this is as good as it ever was. I haven't had the opportunity to explore all the functionality - saving that for the Christmas round robin newsletter! Looking forward to it.
on 12 March 2010
The programme loaded very well, but we haven't been able to use it yet. We are going out today for a guide book, as there are SO many options, but am looking forward to using all it has to offer
on 17 January 2015