on 3 June 2017
The side strap isn't very long so can't easily be hooked onto my wrist (and I have skinny wrists), which is a shame as it would be handy to be able to hang it from my wrist while I carry my baby to and from a changing room. I didn't find it particularly easy to put nappies and wet wipes into the mesh pockets - maybe that's just user error. After using this a few times I decided to go back to a simple travel changing mat and to carry my baby's nappies and wet wipes in a separate bag. The concept of this is a good idea but wasn't right for me.
on 24 April 2016
Ordered at request of sister who is very happy with it. Was recommended to her by someone else who told her it makes things easy.
----------
Update 21 October 2016: After 7 months of use, the velcro strap tore away from the backing fabric, causing the foam to fall out, and lose shape. Makes it far less usable and hard to roll up. We like the item, but now I'm being forced to buy a replacement one (same item), at my expense.
on 26 July 2017
Brilliant idea. Not so good in the flesh. The pockets are on the wrong side and slip on when it's hanging on the Pram handle -- that is if the Velcro would be long enough to fit around the handle. Not enough space in the pocket for keys, phone and a card/Change. Need to think this through again.
on 8 June 2013
I spent ages looking at different mats as both my boys are large for their ages and I wanted one which was a good size. I'm pleased with this mat and its a decent size and soft to lie on and folds up very small. My toddler doesn't fit entirely but its at least something for his head and upper body to be on. There isn't a lot of storage space in the pouches but I generally just keep an emergency nappy or two and some wipes in here and the bulk of my travel gear is in the nappy bag anyway so that suits me fine.

We managed to leave ours behind while travelling and I ordered another right away as I'm so pleased with it.
on 10 June 2017
Ideal does a great job and is great quality. Ignore those saying it's bad quality as it simple isnt.
on 30 May 2012
Fantastic little item, wouldnt be without it now, fits nicely into changing bag. Can fit between 4 and 6 nappies into mesh pockets and have some cotton pads, nappy bags, small tube of nappy rash cream and little bottle of hand sanitizer in plastic zip up pocket. You could use one of the mesh pockets for a already half used pack of baby wipes, but i have a small hard travel case that I just enfold inside when closing it up, this does make it a little bulkier.
There is also a velco strap to use to attach it to buggy or anything alse if you want. Makes changing baby so much more convenient, I have used this eveywhere, indoors, outdoors, even use on changing tables in public facilities as i dont have to worry about who or what little germs have been there before me, or what I might leave behind! Easy to clean with disinfectant wipe, inside and out. A must have and highly recommend for the price.
on 19 May 2015
Brilliant and so handy for changing on the go. My son is quite long at two months and already takes up the full length of the mat so I wouldn't think it would be suitable for older babies unless you were happy for their legs and feet to be hanging off the end. Really handy pockets and wipe clean.
on 18 July 2017
Easy to use and pack away. Can fit a couple of nappies and wet wipes in the compartments. Anymore and it doesn't close. Also had a handy strap which can be attached to buggies
on 23 December 2016
Perfect: this is absolutely the best: I've tried a lot of changing pouches but that's the best: dimension, side pockets very wide. Very good product
on 27 March 2013
product is good quality and arrived promptly. my only problem is that it suggests that you can store nappies and wipes in the roll but once these are stored in the handy little pockets you are unable to roll up and fasten the tavel mat. also the changing mat is quite small, probably great betwen the ages on 0-8months but after that baby kind of overhangs! its ok and i use it on days out but i still neede the nappy bag to carry nappies and wipes which i was hoping to avoid by buying this product.