on 8 September 2009
I'm 32 yo and used to watch the serie when I was a little boy, i feel a child again.

Pros: compact and cheap

Con:not subtitles or languages.
on 9 May 2009
For those who watched the original Transformers cartoon back in the day, then this entire boxset is a must have.
on 21 December 2008
I got this box set for my birthday and i have had no problems with it all the discs where there and they all played perfectly my only complaints are that the quality of episodes and the movie was not as good as i thort but if your a transformers fan of if you just like classic cartoons the is box set is for you.
on 27 February 2016
Best childhood animation - absolutely love it
on 13 December 2015
Great boxset, went halves with a friend.
on 31 December 2014
I am very pleased.
on 10 July 2016
Great set love it
on 1 December 2015
Son loved these
on 9 April 2009
As I look at this collection on my bookshelf now the only thing that bugs me about this item is the packaging. There's 12 DVDs in the set, but did it really necessitate having 12 FULL SIZE standard DVD boxes to hold them in?

By comparison I bought the X-Files complete series around the same time (I only mention because it sits beside this TF on my shelf). It takes up rougly the same area as TF and yet it managed to fit *61* discs into a package the same size. Likewise The Wire collection that I have which managed to fit 24 discs into a package the size of 5 standard DVD cases. You'd think the TF people could have used a little imagination when it came to putting this set together? Can't help feel that they could have made this package a quarter of the size with just a little bit of thought.

Great show anyway. Brings back a lot of good memories. Just a pity about the lazy packaging.
on 3 October 2014