on 12 November 2009
Having trekked around Edinburgh trying to find recordable mini-discs and having met with a variety of withering and pittying looks and comments such as 'Sorry, Sir, we haven;t stocked them in over a year'!

In despair, I turned to AMAZON (I should ahve tried them FIRST - and within seconds, I found NOT just minindiscs but the exact brand and length I had been seeking - FABULOUS items and a GREAT seller.

Paid by card and within days the goods were delivered...lovely expeirnce - I WILL be back!
on 4 February 2009
Good to see minidiscs are still available as I use them a lot. I'm sure i'll be ordering again, so please keep them available!
on 3 October 2009
I've been buying TDK minidiscs for many years and never had any problems. These are no exception. Good, solid shell and case, and made in Japan. There's no reason to pay extra for Sony MDs, in my opinion.
on 25 March 2010
Very good as I cannot purchase these in any local stores now and I am rather fond of my Minidisc player/recorder and use it a lot.
on 26 January 2012
Mini discs are hard to find on the high street but you can always rely on Amazon to stock them at a great price. These discs are great for serious recording such as interviews etc. On the high street I saw some available at double Amazon's price. Great discs, great deal. Thanks Amazon.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 8 February 2011
I'm very glad to see these discs are still available. Having returned recently to my hospital radio station, I need to buy them again for recording purposes. Thanks for stocking 'em at Amazon and please keep them coming. Thank you. Will be ordering a batch in the next two or three weeks:-)
on 2 August 2011
The first parcel contained mini-cassettes, not the mini-discs I ordered. I gave up searching for the return address, and finally had to appeal to Amazon for help. The firm was very polite and apologised for the mistake, probably 'due to a mix-up with e-mails', and said the mini-discs and a return label would be sent. The mini-discs duly arrived, but no return label, so as I now knew the address - courtesy of Amazon - I paid the postage and sent the mini-casettes back myself. So we got there in the end, but not a totally satisfactory transaction!

Dr. John Davis
on 20 January 2011
Since I discovered mini discs some years ago - I have been a fan. They are so versatile and having the quality of CD but much smaller and you can record, edit or delete as you want. Can't understand why they aren't as popular as they aught to be. In my opinion they can't be beaten.
on 24 January 2010
The minidisc players and discs are fast becoming a victim of mp3 and download/streaming technology.Grab them while you can ... these discs are great value.
on 9 September 2010
these minidiscs are excellent both quality and pricewise. i mean, just over ninety pence for over five hours of recording on each disc ! they couldn't be better.