This peg bucket is big enough to hold a decent quantity of pegs (I have got approximately 70 in mine) without being so large that it takes up too much storage space. It is enamel coated so is able to withstand being left outside if it rains (drainage holes in the base help enormously in this respect), although I do keep mine inside when it is not in use. A quick wipe over with a damp sponge inside and out is all that has been needed to keep the bucket clean. It comes with a hook as an integral part of the handle, which allows it to be hung on the line to make hanging out the laundry much easier. It is a nice, well made item.
on 29 July 2016
Like this little pail quite a bit. Fits a lot of pegs (I've got 72 smaller ones in mine with room to spare), has holes in the bottom to drain easily, and hangs nicely on the line! Can't ask for more.
on 6 April 2017
to small
on 29 April 2015
Wish it was a bit bigger but it's really trendy
on 11 October 2014
Good service nice product
on 5 September 2012
I love this peg bucket (and there's a phrase I didn't necessarily expect to hear myself ever saying! I need to get out more...) It is light but sturdy, holds a good number of pegs, they are easy to get at, and I love the look of the bucket. I enjoy hanging washing on the line (I really do need to get out more!!), and it makes the whole thing even more fun. A good buy.
22 Comments| 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 January 2011
Really nice peg bucket much better than a peg bag as it does not fade or rot if left outside overnight and looks smart shabby chic in your utility room
on 6 June 2011
Really lovely peg bucket, looks exactly like the picture. My only niggle is it's a bit smaller than I expected and not all of my existing pegs would fit but perhaps I have an excessive number!! Perfectly fine for hanging out a load of washing on the line! Very prompt delivery.
on 26 July 2012
ive seen this at well known shopping retailers and when i moved in i wanted to buy it and there were none outside! its good for the price and fits alot of pegs
on 12 October 2011
Bigger than I thought it was, Bought another pack of pegs to fill it! Looks great though! Darker cream in colour compared to picture, which I was pleased with. Really well made. Stays hung on the washing line too (unlike my last one). Has holes in bottom to let rain through (if left outside) not that i would want to incase i spoilt it.

See one answered question