Price:£10.38+ Free shipping

on 27 October 2015
I bought this for a fancy dress party where I was asked to come as Rita Skeeter, the journalist from the Harry Potter series. This was the best looking short blonde wig I could find at a price I was happy to pay for a one-off evening.

This needed shaking out on arrival and I had to run my fingers through it numerous times to get rid of the loose fibres. Spraying it with water also helped.

In terms of appearance, this was a little too full and fake to wear for anything other than fancy dress. On my head, it was a little small, and I needed a third hand to get it positioned correctly, but once on it was comfortable and didn't need pins.

I'm just glad there were no naked flames around!
on 30 April 2013
This was a very good wig and very cheap. It fitted very well and looked the part. I would recommend it for madonna lookalikes.
on 23 October 2015
The worst decision you will ever make! Unsatisfactory!
on 11 March 2016
Bought as "secret santa" for boss at work-he loved it!
on 18 June 2016