on 27 March 2017
Happy ghostbuster in my house! Material is good for a dressing up outfit, not cheap and potentially flammable like some others!! Fit is bigger than stated. Got age 5 - 7 for my 9 year old who is small for his age, and still had to turn up legs and sleeves, but at least it will last longer! Inflatable proton pack is good, but waist strap doesn't tighten small enough for the age group that the outfit is sized for.
on 29 October 2016
Son loved it
on 21 April 2017
Not the best of quality. Fades when washed and ghostbusters print washed of. Back pack poorly made. Wouldn't buy again however my son likes it.
on 7 March 2017
It was poor quality for the price. And the size where way out for the age. But sent it back and had no problems getting my money back.
on 2 August 2016
Excellent . A1 great quality item .
on 14 October 2015
I bought 5-7, don't know how big they think the average 5-7 year old is but the suit was more appropriate for a 9-10 year old
on 29 October 2015
My son loves his costume, it's a big hit so thank you.
review image
on 30 October 2015
As with most costumes this is very thin material, I bought this for my six year old and it's more suited to a 10 year old, my son's not small he's about right for his age but this is massive. I've had to chop the legs and arms, he loves it now.
on 5 October 2016
My little boy loves this only probs is the inflatable is a bit big n the gun as a hole in it that won't seal so can not use the gun.
on 25 September 2014
Again no problem with the costume itself, I bought two of these and they both came with an inflatable back pack, whilst disappointed with the other also, the one with this costume had a rip in the inflatable! Due to this I can't use it , not very happy as it is supposed to be new! They weren't cheap either so I don't think I will be ordering from here again.