on 15 February 2015
Poorly put together, poorly moulded, poorly executed. My search continues for a warbler that isn't crap.
on 22 July 2012
this produce is a waste of your time and money, save yourself the bother and chuck a quid in the rubbish
on 7 October 2010
Excellent cheap toy my 5 month old loves watching me whistle it for her.
Adds to the collection of music toys for fun exploring and learning.
on 4 March 2011
just a bit of fun for the grandkids
I was gutted when I saw one on a card in poundland with a slide whistle attached (see my slide whistle review)
on 8 December 2009
Takes a little bit of getting used to, once you've mastered the initial blowing bit it takes a while to start getting different bird sounds. Good fun trying and very annoying to other which in itself is fun.
on 16 June 2013
doesnt work! makes no sound at all! confusing! plastic crap! too expensive. dodgy christmas cracker toy! dont waste ur money on whatever this is supposed to be!
on 30 December 2012
This warbling bird is ideal as a present for party games as I am sure we will have great fun with it - kids and adults alike.
on 2 November 2010
I bought two of these individual ones and the party pack of 6 of them (same supplier) to give to some friends' children thinking that the individual ones would probably be better than the party pack ones as they cost so much more each. They arrived and were all the same size: 6cm - tiny, plastic and complete rubbish and look like they came out of a cracker. I remember having one as a child and it was great. These are not worth buying at all.
on 29 February 2012
Described at warbling bird whistle, but even when filled with water it doesn't warble, and just makes a very unbird like whistle. I don't recommend this product at all.
on 17 April 2012
It has yet to warble. My son like it, it bright with a birdie on it. It doesnt make much of a noise even when I blow it, let alone my son. But he likes it.