Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now

Format: DVD|Change

TOP 100 REVIEWERon 11 February 2012
I have to give this five stars. Noddy has been part of my life for longer than I care to remember. My three daughters are blessed to have modern technology to pass the post-midnight hours with their children. If I (or more particularly my wife) was only so lucky. I suppose I am,in that my grandaughters are in more sympathetic hands rather than mine.Happy to have them next day.Noddy, of course, is up to his usual mischief. I miss 'tricky teddy' and Golly (politically correct). Sad.
on 16 March 2014
My grandson absolutely loves this he is 4 and he now knows all the words!!! He asks to see it everytime he is at our house
on 28 December 2012
great for young children and my daughter loves the terrible gobblins and has been looking at noddy since she was small
on 4 February 2011
My little boy (age 16months) loves loves loves this DVD. He wanders around our house waving the case at me calling out for NoNo! Its' lovely, simple and enchanting.
on 18 January 2013
bought it for my 3yr old, he luvs noddy, watches it on daytime telly so bought him the dvd for his bday
on 10 February 2015
Grandkids play this DVD over and over.
on 12 January 2015
Great present for my 3 year old son.
on 27 February 2012
Bought this for my granddaughter, she absolutely loves this dvd, peppa pig was her favourite and that was all she would watch but im afraid poor old peppa has taken a back seat, NODDY is the winner, i even enjoy it myself !!!
on 31 January 2015
very happy child
on 8 February 2014
Bought for a Christmas present for my daughter she absolutely loves Noddy and asks for it on again when we watch it on TV. Now she can have it on again and again and again haha!!