on 20 June 2017
This film is a good one I've seen in recent years. The two main characters of the emotional performance of people laughing. The plot is tortuous. The ending is not perfect, but I like it very much. My brother and I watched it together. The special effects of the film are really good.
on 28 March 2010
WOW! This Was Fantastic!
Wendy is your average fashion minded teen. She finds out an amazing family secret..... Shes an ancient warrior! When Evil comes to Wendys town its up to her to finish her kung fu training and save the day!!!

Brenda Song is Outstanding!
on 3 January 2014
The premise for the most part is quite good but unfortunately the lead character is quite irritating (especially at the beginning) because of the very slight motivation of wanting to be prom queen/ homecoming? or some such.

It is an entertaining family movie but could've been much better.
on 7 October 2014
did not work in my devices
on 27 December 2014
Unfortunately cannot work on my dvd device or laptop due to from another country, quite upset about it because it's one of my favourite childhood films.
This film isn't for : R2 Region 2 ~ Europe, Japan, the Middle East, Egypt, South Africa, Greenland.
R3 Region 3 ~ Taiwan, Korea, the Philippines, Indonesia, Hong Kong.
R4 Region 4 ~ Mexico, South and Central America, Australia, New Zealand, Pacific Islands, Caribbean.
R5 Region 5 ~ Russia, Eastern Europe, India, Africa (excluding South Africa), North Korea, Mongolia.
R6 Region 6 ~ China.
on 25 January 2015
As with other reviewers I didn't realise that this DVD would not playback in any country outside USA - I think this should be made clearer in the product description; I now know not to buy any DVDs which state Region 1 only but in the meantime I have a very disappointed daughter and a useless DVD which she will only be able to watch if we visit the USA!.
on 11 January 2017
GOOD GOOD
on 16 April 2015
Good
on 11 June 2009
i have emialed the seller of this dvd as it will not play on any of our machines and have not yet got any response from them.i will not be buying from this seller again.