Customer reviews

on 4 June 2017
Great quality lots of fun
on 9 December 2012
Bought for my niece and is perfect for a rainy afternoon. And will also look great when completed as an ornament for her room!
on 14 September 2017
A very nice cat gets
on 9 July 2011
Purchased as a gift for my 8 yr old niece. She has been doing other sequin images and wanted to try the 3D versions. Not sure I could see the appeal myself but she was very excited when she opened the box and sat down quietly to start work on it immediately, clearly a hit and good value. If you are looking for something to occupy an 8 yr old for a couple of hours that doesn't involve tv or games consoles, this is great. There are lots of tiny pins and sequins though (obviously) so take care aroudn smaller children or pets. My 2 year old was also desperate for a go but it is in no way suitable for rough little fingers!
on 3 January 2013
I bought this for my 10 year old daughter for Christmas. It proved a great hit, and my 7 year old son also joined in and says he wants the dolphin for his Birthday. When we first opened the packet and saw that it was a plain polystyrene cat, we (or I) was a bit worried, but once we started there was no looking back and you can draw or re-draw the lines as they all get covered up with the sequins anyway.
I think this craft is great as it encourages concentration, helps the child to learn about colours and patterns and once it's done it's very long lasting. My daughter says it was a very cool gift and I have to agree. It was enjoyed by all of us and to be honest I want to get one for myself! I'm sure I will be buying more of these as gifts or for our family again.
review image review image review image review image review image
on 25 February 2012
Bought this for my daughter and am very impressed. it is easy to use and will take her a while to complete which is always good she is so excited to see it finished she is continuing to do it she has not ran out of patience yet.
on 17 June 2014
I bought this for my 7 year old for Christmas and she has had several goes at it. It is very time consuming and she is finding it quite tricky to get the hang of. The pins that secure the sequins are very little and start to hurt her fingers after a while. Maybe aimed at children a little older. Good product though and will look good once finished.
on 17 March 2013
These are great for any age. They are great value for money make great presents for any age would recommend
on 10 October 2012
A very easy follow instructions of what you had to do with the sequins and where to put them. It was also great fun to do and also very easy to do. I have many of these products of different ones.
on 30 December 2012
Lovely 3D cat,My 11 year old love these not for the younger child as you have to attach the sequins with pins,Hour's of enjoyment with this.Cheaper at amazon than the shops.