on 9 February 2014
These fit nicely into my model railway landscape. Very economical on feeding and vets bills. No lambs on the horizon as yet.
This is a fantastic item, perfect as always with Hornby. I have a village set up and it really adds detail to my set up and will also add something you yours. This item is highly recommended.
VINE VOICEon 28 October 2014
Excellent little sheep to go along side your railway set up.Look good and you do get a good amount of them too.Recommended if you have field or farm along your train set lay out.
on 22 May 2013
I got what I wanted very quickly, my flock may well grow in the future, but first new grass needs to grow !
on 15 April 2013
My grandson and son in law love them and they look super on the train layout they have in the Special Room
on 21 October 2014
Excellent service and product fast delivery excellent quality for price would recommend to any one
on 11 September 2014
That reminds me. I've got to cook my own dinner today.
on 1 October 2014
for my grandson - he liked it but not overthemoon
on 26 August 2014
You got what you see well posted
on 23 November 2014