Customer reviews

on 12 March 2017
nice detail
on 20 May 2012
I purchased my son his first Hornby train set last year and he adds to it with these sets, great value.
on 8 November 2012
Hi I purchased the Hornby Station signal signs for my young Grandson aged 7 years, these along with people and seats also purchased for
him have given him lots more enjoyment from his Hornby 00 train and track set up he has.
I would certainly recommend them as an additional learning aid and enjoyment product for all young "Train Spotters"
on 5 May 2013
Making a trainset up for my dad as he is retiring soon. Ordered this and was happy until I was in hobby craft and found the same set for cheaper. However, it looks good and its good quality so not too un happy.
on 19 January 2016
Not worth the cost of the postage!! Looks alot in the photo, but 2 tiny bags of wrongly coloured, badly moulded junk is what you get. Not to mention the bent, black telegraph poles. AVOID.
on 31 December 2014
Items look worn and used, not delivered in initial packaging. I felt somewhat embarrassed giving this as part of a Christmas present
on 8 January 2015
Received quickly but one of the little huts had a piece broke off luckly I'm good with the glue and managed to stick it back on so may be it should have been sent in a small box and not a Jiffy bag other then that it was good value for money and looks good on the other halfs train layout.
on 17 September 2016
excellent models and items, strangley packaged in a padded envelope no box, or branding. i expced it to have hornby branding, but friend is happy with them and where to put them on his trains set.
on 4 April 2016
These are fair but I was surprised by the 1:20 gradient labels. I am not aware that Hornby have produced a scale model of a real mountain railway. I have yet to find the scale version of the rack!
on 30 July 2013
This was bought as a part of birthday present package so I cannot comment other than to say recipient was pleased.