on 12 April 2015
Great build quality.
on 6 September 2011
I bought 2 of these leads to go with my Mackie Desk and Speakers some 5 years ago.
They have been used in a pro duo setup.
The sound & noise levels have been excellent. The build quality is also excellent.
They come with a lifetime guarantee, which seems to be unneccessary as they are almost indestructable.
They also look really cool with the nice metal socket endings.
They are a premium product so are a little bit more expensive, but totally worth it.
The only reason for buying another one is because after 5 years of constant use, I finally lost one. Bummer.
The new lead, if anything is even better than the old one.
I would thoroughly recommend this product!!!
on 16 August 2013
Bought two of these to replace some cheaper ones that I now use as spares. I use them to connect my Behringer mixing desk to my Mackie 450 Actives. The clarity with these leads is outstanding compared to cheaper cables. I am getting another two for my mics. I will never buy cheap cables again. Very solid connecters with gold plated pins. Come with a handy cable tie so they stay coiled. Brilliant!
on 24 December 2012
Fantastic quality cable, feels solid and robust, and i am sure it will give many years good service.
I do not believe in skimping on connectivity, buy the best...
on 27 October 2010
Planet Waves microphone cables provide the best signal path available. The improvement in sound quality is markedly noticeable. You will not regret using this product.
on 3 January 2012
I would always recommend Planet Waves for a long lasting high performance cable. Sounds great and never let me down!
on 10 December 2012
Quality : Top-notch. Sound : excellent. Build : robust. Need a say more? Go and get one for yourself. You'll thank me later for getting this bad-ass cable. Whachawaitingfor?
on 10 September 2013
Got fed up of using the band's old XLRs so treated myself. Sturdy, noiseless and very good value for maoney. Recommended
on 22 June 2013
After using their jack to jack leads for ages and never having a problem, thought I would give this a go.

VERY good. Even A-B tested in my home studio with old lead - same mic and settings and is like night and day!

Rugged good quality product.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 27 July 2015
I use this to connect my TC-Helicon Microphone to my Voicelive Play. It's a fantastic length and is robustly made and seems to be taking the impact of being thrown in and out of cases and coiled on a regular basis very well. I'm very pleased with the sound quality and design. I'll definitely purchase more at different lengths from this brand.

Strengths
- Long length
- Strong and robust
- Fantastic signal and sound quality

Weaknesses
- None

Would I recommend?
Yes. Don't skimp and purchase cheaper cables. You'll end up disappointed and will only end up spending out again. Bite the bullet and get these!

Rating Justification:
5 for construction, 5 for design, 5 for ease of use.