on 12 December 2013
Very nicely made, and fit my 9 yr old perfectly, it went down well at school for fancy dress day, only two kids had this costume and one of them was my son.
It would be best for your child to wear there own trousers underneath this costume as it is very thin, and in this cold weather they would freeze.
Child can wear their own shoes, as the bottom part of the trousers cover up the shoes.
on 30 December 2015
This costume looks great but the material is very thin and very rippable!
The boots are a soft material attached to the rest and then they fit over a shoe.
Overall nice costume
on 30 March 2017
Terrible quality. Seams coming apart, stitching coming away. I've had to see this outfit back together again! Worst I've ever had. Unable to send this back as my daughter is in a production and needs it in a couple of days. Rubbish.
on 7 June 2017
Nephew loves it perfect gift
on 11 March 2017
My nephews just love these outfits! One of them wore them on World Book Day - don't have photo but if I get it I will submit it!! He is only 4 and is so cute!! Thank You!!
on 24 April 2017
As described
on 14 April 2016
It was wayyyyy to big for my son but its very good material..will recommend
on 15 March 2017
Quick delivery and the sizing was great. Thumbs up from my little man.
on 20 February 2016
Bought this for my 5 year old son, he's quite small but this fitted perfectly, good quality very impressed
on 29 December 2015