Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Playlist - Acoustic Christmas Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

MAM Medium Flow Bottle Teats for use with MAM Bottles  (2-pack)
Size: Medium Flow|Change

on 22 April 2015
The only teat my breastfed baby will use and I've tried every single brand on the market! I bought fast flow and he's 4.5 months. cannot recommend highly enough.
on 6 May 2017
They do their job and allow milk from the bottle into my sons greedy mouth so I guess they're a success. He keeps growing thanks to them which means I'll need the next size soon.... good scam!!
on 8 June 2017
Love these non spill teats. A shame I ordered two packs though as in the description it said '1' of but when they arrived there were 2 teats in each pack but otherwise exactly as described
on 12 March 2017
Perfect product from Mam again. That fits babies mouth perfect. Many mums have commented and decided to purchase some themselves after seeing my baby use the mam bottles and teats.
on 24 July 2017
The flow seems fine, but ai feel the actual quality if the nipple isn't the same as the ones I have brought from the shops.
on 23 October 2017
My baby takes well fast flow teats from other brands, but unfortunately I find these MAM teats too fast; I have been trying to give it to my baby since he’s 4 months (As the package states), but he’s now 9 months and still struggles with it. I don’t recommend them.
on 30 October 2017
So hard to find MAM in local shops and i needed them in a hurry. Next day delivery and spot on a good make.
on 6 November 2017
Excellent replacement teats for MAM baby bottles. Just make sure you order the correct flow rate
on 8 December 2016
Great teats. They are the preferred choice for my granddaughter as she seems to feed better from these even as a younger baby. I like the way the flow can be increased as baby grows up and needs a faster flow. Thanks
on 24 June 2017
After trying to wean my baby from breast to bottle, we tried countless bottles and teats but MAM are the ones that worked! She prefers the size 2 (medium sized teats) for her milk but the size 3 (fast flow teats) for water. Great products and good quality. Packaging also good!