Format: Audio CD|Change

on 3 January 2011
My almost 4 year old daughter loves this CD. It's got a good mix of traditional carols and well known Christmas songs on it, with Mickey Mouse, etc, joining in on most tracks. There are a couple of songs on there that seem a little out of place (Silent Night for example - nothing Disney-ish about this one), but overall I rate it highly. I think this is one CD I'm going to have to put up with listening to all year round!!
on 11 May 2014
Christmas would not be Christmas without Disney! The characters never seem to lose their appeal! No matter how old You are,they never fail to make You smile. Just the thing You need on a cold winter night to get You in the festive mood! Get it,especially if You have children of grandchildren. It is a great way to introduce them to the charming Disney characters!
on 24 December 2009
this cd is lovely and great fun for the christmas period. we have the video which is called sing a long christmas disney and so all the songs we have seen on there are on this cd which is great.
on 12 January 2014
I bought this as I work with children and they thoroughly enjoy listening to it and dancing along to it. The songs are really festive and quite catchy!
on 6 February 2015
I'm not so sure this is an official disney product. It isn't the 'real' voice cast for sure. Goofy is the only one who can hold a note! Mickey sings the line 'three turtle doves' exactly like dame Edna. If you're expecting decent singing from easily recognisable characters then this isn't worth it. On a side note, I ordered this on 7 inch vinyl and a cd came through. Never mind. Still a fairly good laugh if you don't take it too seriously
on 17 January 2016
I thought it would be more like the Christmas video of about 25 years ago which was lively and fun to sing along to with my daughter. ... but sadly not. Mediocre sound. Disappointing.i had read the other reviews saying similar things but hoped that they might not be true!
on 21 November 2014
Absolutely love this and do does my five year old daughter, lost the first disc so bought another one. Some songs are sung by disney characters and some are not but they are all lovely. We play it in the car leading up to xmas and perfect for xmas day.
on 3 December 2011
I bought this when my girls were small and we listen to it every year starting from when we decorate the tree, they are 12 and 15 this year and it is out and ready to go!! You just have to sing along to it.
Y
on 29 December 2012
My children aged two and five loved it and we enjoyed it to especially the parts when Donald Duck joined in and hearing the girls impressions. Not annoying or stuffy just catchy Christmassy songs.
on 4 January 2012
Was great to get this wee CD at this super Value. I bought it for the classroom, and the children loved listening away to it. It kept them quiet while doing their work which was a bonus lol