on 1 June 2017
Wow. Although quite a lengthy book, it is utterly compelling. I found it difficult to stop reading to get on with my life. The amount of work that had to be done to bring about a verdict of responsibility is astonishing. Of course, we know how the story continued to play out & that Simpson was eventually arrested, charged & jailed for various offences (including kidnap & the use of firearms) carried out in Las Vegas. The 33 million dollar fine was never paid & ironically Simpson was jailed for a period of 33 years. He is soon to be eligible for parole; will he be released? That remains to be seen. I thoroughly recommend this book & also "If I Did It" by Simpson himself, & "How l Helped OJ get away with Murder" by his former agent, Mike Gilbert, which goes in some part to explain how Simpson eventually did end up in prison.
on 10 August 2017
I have read all the books, watched all the documentaries and followed this story from the beginning, I thought I knew it all! I was wrong! There is so much more New evidence in this book, it is well written and easy to understand given all the technical terms. All other books have given their own version of events, this book gave cold hard facts, facts that OJ couldn't account for explain. Having read another fantastic book prior to this 'OJ IS INNOCENT AND I CAN PROVE IT' by William Dear, I was almost convinced that Jason Simpson was responsible for the killings, now I'm not so sure, this book is compelling and a must read for any crime enthusiast.
on 29 May 2017
Every step of the civil case is covered in fascinating detail. I would recommend this book to anyone who has any doubt about OJ Simpson's guilt; there is no room for the slightest doubt, demonstrated clearly by the main counsel in the case. The forensic evidence was overwhelming. The jury agreed unanimously, and awarded punitive damages, a small fraction of which have been paid to the families of Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman.
on 3 August 2017
A fantastic book which gives first hand insight into the process behind the civil trial which resulted in the conviction which should have occurred in the criminal trial. An absolute must read for anyone interested in the Simpson murders.
on 28 April 2012
I'm enjoying this book very much.
It is definitely about the trial they SHOULD have had the first time.
A question - Does anyone know where you can find this book in paperback in the normal type edition?
I purchased the copy I have before I realized it was the LARGE type edition.
I have since looked all over the web, on eBay and many UK and US used book sellers, and there are dozens available in the bigger type but it seems no one has a copy of this book in paperback in normal size type.
on 28 May 2017
I have read close to every book relating to these horrific crimes and this one was by far the best.
I literally could not put it down. It was so good to read exactly how the killer was nailed and completely annihilated during the civil trial. I felt like I was there with the prosecutors and shed several tears to see justice finally done. Can't recommend highly enough!
on 17 February 2010
If only the criminal trial had been this good and not been side-tracked by the race card that the Dream Team kept bringing up.

If only the prosecution had done their homework a bit better and were much tougher on Simpson, there might have been half a chance he would have been found guilty - as we all know he was.

This book flowed from the very first page to the last, compelling and absolutely un-put-down-able!!
on 26 March 2017
This is an excellent book and gives great detail of the on Simpson case. I have read it a few times.
on 22 July 2017
One of the best books I've read on this case
on 10 December 1998
A riveting account,that lays bare the deceit,lies,& contradictions of the"Brentwood Butcher" & the minions who still cling to him! Anybody,who after reading this book who STILL beleives in O.J.'s so-called"Innocence" must be either incredebly naive,or have a serious mental deficit!And to anybody who thinks he was the victim of a racial conspiracy,ask yourself this:When,at any time in his life before the events of the week of June 12,1994,did O.J. Simpson have to use his RACE to acheive something?Everything that the man has done & said in the last 4 years reeks of complete & utter GUILT!Apart from Vince Bugliosi,Dan Petrocelli is the only man who could have & SHOULD have prosecuted the criminal case!I am not making excuses for the minority of White Cops who presume a black person to be guilty of a crime just because they're black,but at the same time,I don't make excuses for the negative stereotype crinimal elements in the Black community that exploit past injustices to take attention away from their own irresponsible actions!This book is about truth!