on 19 October 2012
This robe is incredibly long.
Whilst walking down the stairs in it, I felt like a bride on her wedding day. It 'flows'.
Its also cheap looking and not worth more than a tenner.
It completes the Jedi outfit very nicely, but I fear I will cause injury on Halloween night to myself and others due to the monstrous length of this garment.
If I don't survive Halloween due to my life threatening costume, Please know that death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for me if I transform into the Force. Mourn me do not. Miss me do not.
15 people found this helpful
|22 Comments|Report abuse
on 12 May 2016
Can't remember what I paid for it, it must have been between £20-30. Whatever it was, it's way overpriced for what it is.

What it is is an incredibly long, thin, and cheap looking piece of fabric. The fact that it's got sleeves barely makes it a piece of clothing. Nothing feels right: the sleeves are too big, the hood is too big and flimsy, and the overall length means you're likely going to have to alter it to make it fit your height.
on 23 October 2015
Very poor. Parts were not hemmed so likely to fray after worn once. The force is not strong with this item
review image
3 people found this helpful
on 3 April 2016
I got this for my grandson,16 who is tall and it didn't touch the floor.
on 7 March 2013
was exactly what i was expecting material is a bit clingy but other wise it is ok for what i want it for
on 1 December 2015
cheep and cheerful
on 13 December 2015
Poor quality for amount paid. Thin fabric with poorly finished seams.
on 30 January 2016
Product looks fantastic!
on 15 December 2013
Good value for the money and well made.. I bought it to wear at my grandsons party . I cut off about 6 inches from the length so I didn't trip up-I'm 5'6.. No need to hem as the fabric doesn't fray. Much admired as an easy and quick way to get into character. Robe would also be great for Hallowe'en etc.
One person found this helpful
on 28 June 2013
the idea item for lounging around in or fancy dress party when i can get the kids to stop playing jedi knight.

See one answered question