on 23 July 2015
An excellent quick guide to the main Red Sea fish but as it is only two sided there are obviously many not included. Sturdy, flexible and waterproof and fits into my divers log book folder beautifully, but I have to buy a more comprehensive guide to identify all the fish I saw.
on 8 June 2014
strong enough card and good quality. some names not the same as used elsewhere and a few common fish missing, though considering people have produced books just on red sea not bad for the size. other cards available at the red sea may be more suited but they are bigger.
on 17 September 2012
This is OK as far as it goes. There are pictures of main species but I am a little disappointed that there are no latin names to go with the common english names. You will want a more detailed guide to read between dives and ID less common fish you see.
on 15 July 2013
I am pleased with this, up to a point, but having bought Coral Reef Guide Red Sea,
which really packs in the pictures, info and more, I think that this cannot compare in value,
despite the fact that you can take it under water with you. Which I probably wouldn't do anyway.
on 3 July 2013
Easy to understand. A bit over simplified and some names not the same as in fish book, but really useful for quick reference and to identify a fish before looking it up in more detail elsewhere. P&P v overpriced though.
on 9 September 2010
I've used an identical type of product in other areas (the Canary Islands, Menorca and in UK waters), and I've always found that they increased the interest & enjoyment I got from diving or snorkelling. I'm no marine biologist, and never will be, but it's fun being able to put a name to the various fish species I come across.

In October this year my wife & I are heading to Sharm el Sheikh with our 7-year old grandson, and he has already seized on the Red Sea card, excited at the prospect of beating his grandad in a spotting competition! We shall see..

I'd say this card is well worth the price, and I'm looking forward to putting it to use soon.
on 31 July 2010
Great pictures for a diver who really wants to know the names of fish they have seen. Very swiftly sent and well packed.
on 19 February 2011
What a perfect guide for diving/snorkelling the red sea!!
Definitely worth the small price and more!!
Super quick delivery!
Anyone going to the red sea this is an essential!!
on 2 September 2010
I think these reference sheets are a bit costly considering what they are, but then you can't take Ewald Lieske & Robert F. Myers paperback reference book with you (more than once).
on 30 May 2013
bit expensive online , it is what it is we did not use it much as ended up buying a book, which we prefer as has more background and much much fish

See one answered question