on 5 March 2017
Bought this as I wanted a light weight hat I could wear for work as I'm getting fed up with baseball caps. This was ok but I wasn't wowed by it, not at that price anyway. The elasticated head band takes a bit of getting used to and the material is a bit weird. If feels a bit hard and is a bit like the material they use to make those flexible mesh shopping bags that grannies always seem to have. Maybe it would soften a bit after a while.

Couldn't make my mind up about it so I sent it back in the end although I may order one again for my holidays later in the year!
on 27 September 2017
Really very nice and pleased with it. Lightweight and comfortable
on 24 June 2017
Top quality for nice price
on 8 June 2017
Nice 👌🏽
on 28 July 2015
Some have tried to write off the timeless flat cap as going out of fashion. Kangol firmly disagree, as do many of the wearers of this style of headwear.
I bought this white coloured Tropic 504 cap, specifically for the summer.
I already own the same style cap, but in black. I can say that these hats hold their shape, are easy to wash, and are well made.
on 26 September 2017
It looks far better back to front, a la Samuel L. Jackson. I drove 280 miles and raved all day and night in it when I got it, without feeling too hot or sweaty or in any way uncomfortable. Fits perfectly. It was a bargain at the price I paid.
on 31 January 2016
I bought a black version previously and wasn't too pleased with the fit and shape. This one is perfect and looks so cool. Lots of compliments attracted.
on 4 November 2016
Cool hat. In more ways than one. Slightly large but this is the first Kangol hat I've purchased. My head measures 55cm and this was a medium. I shall be getting some other colours so I'll try a small next time.
on 1 September 2014
It's a hat and exactly the same as the one I had before and lost, which means that it fitted just as well as that one did. Which is very well indeed.
on 1 February 2015
Really smart. It was just what my husband had been looking for. Could not buy it in the shops. It is a really good fit.

See one answered question