on 3 February 2008
You will read many reviews going into details regarding this space saga but I will spare you that and just sayL

SEE IT!!!

The best praise I can give it is that even watching it a third time it managed to surprise me in places and make me notice details that I missed the first two times around.
on 17 August 2011
Highly addictive, has personality ! I only ever saw a small clip of it a few years ago and didn't think to watch the series from the start. However, spotting the box set, I thought, why not. I was really surprised about the Farscape universe, it is so dynamic. Great actors who you can tell gives 100%+ I watched the whole series in 2.5 weeks ! I did have week off relaxing.

The story lines are brilliant; The overall quality is second to none ! Buy it, you won't regret it.
on 9 January 2009
A great show only failing to get five stars because it has no subtitles.
Some of the aliens have unusual accents and with background noise (and great music) it can sometimes be difficult to make out exactly what is being said.
In this day and age there is no excuse for no subtitles on DVDs
33 Comments| 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 September 2008
It might be a great show... but with absolutely zero subtitles, it gets complicated to watch, what with all the background noises when in combate and endless alien and space terminology... I mean, not even subtitles for the hearing impared!?! How inconsiderate is that!Shame...
on 18 January 2016
For myself, the story, plot, characters are all well designed as well as gritty rather than the clean/clear more well known science - fiction series. The puppets express sufficient emotions and as well as the voice acting and the puppet movement to portray the human equivalent emotions we seek in order to empathise with a character and build distaste, likeness and love.
Their are a number of story arcs within individual stories and a great plot overall.

If you want Sci-Fi with bite, humor, nods to mainstream TV as well great characters and a superb story, then you should buy this.
on 26 October 2009
This was a great series, but it was mainly New Zealanders not Austalians in space!
Just watch it! There isn't a bad episode in the whole lot!
Bazza
on 1 February 2014
Great box set That has every episode in!! Delivered very quickly!
Was sent with no cellophane round the whole item, but all disks were sealed.
Couple of tiny dents, but not a problem!
I loved the show. I was sorry when it ended. In Spain I couldn't see the Peacekeeper wars.
on 1 September 2009
Must have for all Farscape fans! Dont have any issues with this product at all.
on 28 August 2016
A perfect Sci-Fi collection which arrived in great condition.