Customer reviews

1,882
Aerobie AeroPress Coffee Maker
Style: Coffee Maker|Change

on 4 October 2017
I put mine in the dishawasher, which takes off the logo etc, but other than that no issues at all and GOD the coffee tastes good considering the speed you can make one in with this thing.
on 30 November 2016
I use this at work all the time so I can have decent coffee! It's easy to use and produces a great coffee every time. There are even apps you can get to recommend optimal brewing times for certain coffee ground types.
on 18 June 2017
the 'hype' is not hype!
i cannot believe how much better coffee tastes with this device - it's just stupidly good
honestly, if you like good coffee, get yourself a nice bag of freshly ground beans, buy one of these and enjoy the best cup of coffee you've ever had
on 18 June 2017
Aerobie Aeropress make fantastic coffee.
I was a bit doubtful at 1st but now own 2.
I have a very expensive machine but tend to use the Aeropress more as can make much stronger coffee.
Google the inverted method.
on 30 August 2017
I bought this for my other half as a birthday present and he's not stopped going on about how awesome it is and how the coffee really is the best ever. He's a very happy coffee drinker, he's recommending it to everyone.
on 8 August 2016
I love it. It's just so easy. I'm not a coffee expert. I actually like instant coffee (THE HORROR!!) but I do like a good coffee too and more importantly a good ol strong coffee in the morning before I ride my bike. This is super quick, super easy to clean and the coffee always tastes nice.
on 15 October 2017
Superb product for its purpose of a quick solo coffee of high quality. Getting the right quantity of coffee in it is key but this and a £1 milk frother from Ikea is a perfect morning coffee and rush out the door solution for me
on 2 October 2017
Im in love with this coffee maker!!!! I was looking for a new coffee machine, but was not so keep on buying a bulky big one or one of those capsule ones, so after a lot of research thought id give this a shot. Its the best thing ever! I will never buy anything else. I also got a metalic filter thingy to go with it. Fast delivery and a great quality product. I got one for myself, then i bought one for my mum, and now i got one for her friend as well, cause she tried it and really loved it!
on 2 August 2017
The AeroPress is great - used well already. It wasn't clear in the description that it came with filters already so i bought a separate pack - so now we have lots of filters! So easy to use and makes a great cup of coffee
on 9 October 2017
Like this piece of kit a lot. Makes a great cup of coffee with no sludge. Feel it is a bit over priced though for what it is.... depends on how much you value a cup of coffee.