on 2 October 2016
I already own one of these, I have bought this as a Christmas present. This is fantastic, I can't rate it enough. I am a coffee lover but as my wife doesn't drink coffee it is often a waste making a pot of coffee so this is perfect. It's easy to use, and easy to clean. It can make two drinks-worth at a time but it is easy to make numerous cups. This really is a good purchase I can't recommend it enough!
on 1 November 2016
Had read the hype for a long time and decided to buy one as I'm going camping - well worth the price and it makes the nicest coffee I've ever made
on 11 June 2018
Ahhhh nuts, I dropped my careff at work, so sad. Decided to give this a whirl, wow. Nicest coffee o have had in a while and I have not changed my coffee at all. It is on par if not better than my big ass machine at home.
on 11 August 2017
If you are looking to get into 'fancier' coffee, this is the place to start (along with a good hand-grinder, I suggest the hario one that looks like a figure 8).
on 10 June 2018
Love this really simple and effective
on 26 November 2016
Great simple coffee maker that simply makes great coffee!
One person found this helpful
on 28 June 2016
Not bad, but not a big lover of this coffee. It's just different tasting that's all.
I still prefer my espresso machine over this.
However nice little gadget.
on 23 January 2018
We have a good coffee machine at work but this is so amazing I would make coffee this way any day over pushing a button.

So easy to clean! Literally just rinse with water
on 25 June 2012
It's so good, I bought a second one for the office. I used the 'Has Bean' AeroPress brew guide which shows you how to get great coffee out of this coffee maker. It goes well with beans ground a tiny bit courser than espresso. The coffee produced is roughly twice the volume and half the strength of espresso, and is a touch mellower, and is delicious with hot milk. I like it roughly 50 /50 coffee to milk from the aeropress.

It has little fuss (other than grinding the beans - which you would have to do for any coffee maker), and is easy and quick to make and clean.
on 7 August 2015
So good, I bought another one for the office. My colleagues now look at me with barely concealed envy as I make and enjoy the perfect coffee whilst they are stuck with the crappy instant that my company provides. Bwahahahahahaha.