Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 23 October 2010
My son was desperate for this item but when it arrived I was really disappointed in the quality. Like other people have said,it was unhemmed, scruffly made and poorly sized. The belt is sewn up so has to be put over the legs which is difficult and it is very tight. For £20 i expected something really impressive and was very disappointed with overall appearance and quality. I would have sent it back but my son loved it.
on 19 November 2010
Not happy with the product, the size proportions are all wrong and the over all finish of the product is of very poor quality, as a result my son refused to wear it.

Star Wars tm Jedi Knight tm Child Costume size Medium Age 5-7 years
on 9 January 2011
As the previous reviewers have stated this item is very poor quality. None of the hems were finished so the edges were all fraying. I spent over an hour on my sewing machine trying to put it right.My son and I were very disappointed. The picture on the front of the packet shows a much better quality item so this is quite misleading.

My advice is don't bother
on 13 July 2010
My son really wanted this, but when it arrived, I was very disappointed with the quality of finishing.
The edges were unhemmed - NOT like the product shown in the photo.
The supplier took it back, but my son now still wants one.
Shame.
on 8 January 2010
Disappointed in the quality of the material and the overall finish. Also the colour was different from that advertised. For the amount I paid I hoped for something better. The design was ok but overall not a good buy
on 14 July 2013
I've given this a four star because of the costume and the service I received.

The costume itself was fairly flimsy and a little rough around the edges BUT this is a dress up costume and most of them are of the same standard to be honest.

The size was way to big for my fairly tall 5 year old, I got age 5-7, thinking it might have growing room but it swamped him and was actually quite big on my 8 1/2 year old daughter! It does say US 8-10 on the packaging, next to the EUR 5-7, so I think the sizing needs to be a bit clearer! I'd suggest going for the smaller if buying?

I rang the company on the day of receiving and they were very polite, told me how to return the item as they didn't have a smaller size so i was offered a full refund. I did have to pay for the return postage but it was free delivery so I can't really complain. My refund was processed very quickly with no problems.

In all pretty happy - just shame about the size.
on 25 June 2013
Oh we love this!
I read the other reviews before i purchased and i was a little nervous to buy it, however as any star wars mum will know if they want it, they want it!
It looks truly amazing on and even better with the rubies jedi robe.
He looked like he had walked off the star wars set!! Now you cant get better than that!
I would recommend to any other 'Jedi Mums' out there
on 17 April 2012
This product arrived fairly quickly and my little boy absolutely loved it! It was cleverly cut to imitate the real thing, but I found the fabric was of inferior quality and looks like it will get ripped easily, i don't envisage it lasting.
on 21 March 2016
The costume is OK but a bit pricey for the quality, worth probably no more than £15. The quality of blouse and belt is not as in the picture (you can see in my picture). There are no finished hems and the belt is just printed on fabric. The size 5-7 corresponds to 7-8 8-9 in UK sizing (depending on brands).
review image
on 28 August 2014
Okay, so the quality of this item is not great, it looks like it'll easily tear and rip if the Jedi happened to get into a major battle with a Sith Lord but,maybe that's part of the fun, panting in exhaustion, clothes in tatters as you lunge one glorious time to bury your lightsaber into the head of the Rancor (ie Daddy).
It's cheap but looks pretty cool on the kid and he's happy that he'll stroll into his Star Wars Birthday party looking the business.
Plus, there's not any other options on the market, so if you want something of better quality, quit whining and make it yourself.