on 17 January 2012
This is my second charger. I bought it together with an additional mount for my Tomtom Go. Now I have the setup in both vehicles (one a classic). It was one of those unimportant but so frustrating niggles of having to swap mount and charger from car to car. This inexpensive charger, together with an equally inexpensive mount have done away with all that.. Highly recommended.
on 20 October 2012
If you're thinking that this will work with a GO910, you'll be disappointed. The connector is straight, and the GO910 docking stations need a right-angled connector.
on 10 January 2014
This charger is simply dangerous, Whilst switched on in a moving car there was an explosion accopanied by afire.
My TOMTOM, has been damaged beyond repair.

Dr M Thomas
on 23 May 2014
Item delivered very quickly but unfortunately the lead is too short and will not reach from the windscreen to the power socket which is located next to the handbrake, so i cannot use it on my skoda fabia...would not recommend it as not fit for purpose.
on 17 September 2012
this item was no good it did not fit my tomtom even though discription stated it did, as i have been away and needed this urgently have not been able to return it but it is happily sitting in a draw in my house doing nothing
on 7 September 2013
12 volt adapter socket is a different shape, it is angled, have already broken an angled one in my car because my 12 v socket is behind my gearstick and if the charger is pointing the wrong way when i select reverse i hear plastic breaking, but for the price will just have to be careful , prompt delivery though.

update 23/09/2013 whilst plugging charger into 24v socket of my l8t lorry the charger exploded and split in two. it was lucky i wasn't moving at the time and also lucky that my tomtom go510 wasn't on the cradle. so don't buy a charger unless it states it is compatable with both 12v and 24v

just ordered 2 more that stated they were 12/24v and received the same one's that have exploded in the lorry i was driving, not a happy bunny
on 23 March 2015
I'm writing for the second time as my first review hasn't been published.

Lead to short cheap crap material and didn't even work! Rubbish. I give one star for quick delivery, let's hope they collect as quick!!!
on 9 May 2013
No doubt this product works fine with the right models of tomtom, and the lead is nice and long. But it does not fit an original tomtom One. There was a later version of the tomtom One, dubbed the V2, which perhaps it does fit.

Mine is an original tomtom One, with model number 4N00.003 . Although it has a mini-USB slot it cannot be charged via it, which makes having the right charging adapter essential. And tomtom themselves no longer sell replacement car chargers for this model.

The plug on this charger is too fat to enter the charging socket on my tomtom One, so it's no good to me. The sellers should have made it clear that this charger does not fit the tomtom One; instead it fits only the tomtom One V2 (if indeed it does - I don't have one to test with).
on 6 February 2014
writing this review late because i like to give time to see how the product runs, bought this to replace a faulty one but after a while this is also going faulty
on 23 March 2014
The cable has a coiled flexible design which makes it easy to use even when opening the door. The quality is very good and works perefectly.
Philip Jones