Customer reviews

on 30 March 2017
The long search for a lightweight tray was over!. It arrived quickly.
However, on first use it buckled (as had others).
But this time I checked the reviews, found that 9 out of 10 were 5star, and few had the buckling.
I contacted Alan Silverwood by email and Adam wrote back straight away, and over the phone I learned how to de-buckle the tray.
It works.
on 29 June 2015
This is a great tin. The extra weight gives it a really luxurious feel when using it - not like those cheap thin biscuit trays.
on 13 March 2013
I've had these for years and have just bought another one so I can make the most of the oven being on, if you want your biscuits etc to bake properly without burnt bottoms use the Silverwood heavy duty biscuit tray, I use them on the middle shelf of the oven as my oven has top and bottom elements and the biscuits are perfect every time. Read the instructions and pre wash in soapy water then wipe with groundnut oil, I also use parchment paper for biscuits, makes cleaning up easier.
on 22 November 2013
Wow. I have used load of trays, but this one is simply the best. I've been using this tray for well over a year and it is still in great shape. What makes it brilliant? The fact that it does chips, cookies, bacon, etc., great in the oven and once done cooking they just slip off. The only rule I've been strict with when using this is not let is sit all night in water, and don't put it in the dish washer. On the rare occassion with some sticking, just get it off with a soap, warm water, and a bit of elbow grease. Another great thing...unlike a lot of non stick pans...there is nothing that ever comes off this product... it is solid. I buy all Alan Silverwood tins now.
on 1 February 2013
Does not rust, warp or stick. Reaches higher temperature than lower quality trays, so may need to adjust bake time. Handwashes easily.
on 13 March 2015
Perfect as with all Alan Silverwood products. As described quality product and I already own several types of silverwood bakeware. They don't rust and all my cakes bake well never stick and bakeware washes well. Never put in dishwasher. This tray could easily be used for biscuits pies or pastries.
on 7 April 2016
I ditched all my Silicone bakeware and now I won't buy bakeware unless it's Alan Silverman. This is my third tray (I'm having a biscuit phase) the slight lip means no more hot biscuits sliding to the floor as they come out the oven and the quality keeps everything stable and well balanced. I have the sandwich tins, sliding bottom brownie tin, fluted tart tin, bunt/ savarin and I'm itching for the Swiss roll tin. I am a huge fan of the Silverwood tins, verging on the evangelical!
on 18 July 2012
Fantastically quick delivery service From EAKERS Centre, Thank you.
Had a slight bend in tray, on receipt - but could easily put back into shape.
Love the heavy gauge aluminium and recommend you follow Silverwoods care instructions.
Great heat conduction, with good baking results.
Thoroughly recommend this product.
on 20 July 2015
It looks like it is going to scratch but hasn`t and has proved strong and durable. Great size for putting under a fluted 10" quiche tin to catch any leakage! Also good for heating supermarket pizzas
on 12 November 2016
Warped from 1st. use at only 150 degrees. One corner lifts in oven and when cooling lies flat again. I have about ten different Silverwood tins and am very happy with all of them, but not this one. There is no Silverwood logo printed on the base of this tin , could this be a fake tin ? Cannot be bothered to return this tin as I work every day so I will just use it for chips.