Customer reviews

Qualatex 260 Balloons (100/bag) Assorted Colours
Size: Pack of 100|Colour: Black/Blue/Green/Pink/Purple/Red/White/Yellow|Change
Price:£7.23+ Free shipping

on 13 February 2016
These were a disapointment. So many black and hardly any other colour. They were also very thin and smoothe. To model the balloons need to have some grip. With these I twisted the begining part of a poodle dog only to have the balloon keep bouncing out of the twists. I've never had balloons that won't stay twisted easily. Also tge burst so easily that when you do get to make something it bursts part way through. Frustrating. Wont buy again
VINE VOICEon 3 August 2016
Qualatex 260 Q's are still the Rolls Royce of modelling balloons. I have been using them since the 1980's after the Ashalnd Rubber balloons were replaced with latex. Qualatex are not the cheapest and they still have a failure rate of about 10%, but for advanced reverse twists and complex sculptures, they are still the best balloon.

Highly Recommended
on 3 July 2013
I'm a balloon beginner, and these were ok for learning. However if I were a pro I think I'd have been very annoyed. Several balloons had small holes. Quite a few burst as soon as any air was put in them (even allowing for my inexperience - I was expecting to burst a few - some of them seemed excessively fragile). A couple weren't rolled at the end, making them impossible to inflate. The sizing wasn't very consistent (some were much longer than the others) and, finally, after a couple of hours of practice my hands were stained with coloured dye, so they weren't particularly dye fast. Basically these are cheap balloons, and I suppose you get what you pay for.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 July 2016
Two totally inexperienced (just briefly practised) people gave a demonstration of balloon sculpting, then about 40 or 50 middle-aged and older people had a go. The balloons were easy to inflate and manipulate, and there were none of the feared bangs as none of the balloons burst. Everyone had a great time and produced some fun results. I recommend that you use a balloon pump intended for this type of balloon.
on 17 June 2013
Cheapest around.
I got them so I could do some balloon animals at a friends, kids party, just for fun.
I have done 5 parties for friends now and they have all got their balloons from here.
I turn up at the party and get handed these balloons, wish I had not told friends where
I got them from.
Some good videos on you tube on how to use them, and they go down well with kids.
Learn the sword, dog, bear, monkey with long tail for rapping round arms, and don't forget baseball cap.
You will need a pump, just get a small one.
on 22 December 2015
Good quality product bought for use with kids - we've had a try and only popped one which I don't think is bad for complete novices!! I was a bit disappointed with the colours as mostly dark colours with only a few yellow and pinks. Not being an expert in balloon modelling I don't know how many of each colour you would generally use but if you need a specific colour you won't be able to guarantee getting them in this bag.
on 19 January 2016
I bought these balloons to go along side cracker balloons at christmas. Its a good job that I did as the cracker balloons didn't bend well. We managed to cobble up a fair number of dogs and random pieces of abstract table art without giving the olds heart attacks from the balloon explosions we were experiencing from the cheaper balloons.
on 23 August 2012
My husband had a great time trying to make balloon models for the kids.It's difficult to find something to amuse an age range of 3 up to 15 years but these did the trick. The older kids made the models and the youger ones played with the results.(You do need a pump to blow up these balloons)
on 27 April 2013
Having accidentally burst my daughters balloon dog from her friends birthday party, I guiltily bought these as recompense.
Excellent choice, the whoe family ( except me who can only make sausages) has had hours of fun (until the pump broke) making many many balloon animals. The colours were bright and varied, and the quality of balloon is great, we had only a couple of bursts, and these poor balloons, have been twisted and pummelled within an inch of their balloon lives. Excellent fun.
on 21 November 2016
Bought these baloons and a pump for my 4yr old Granddaughters birthday. It kept most of the adult busy producing the most hilarious baloon animals, many not very recognisable though!
These baloons must be very strong as we didn't have one pop, even in the hands of many excitable little children!