Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 12 July 2006
What a superb sketch show series! I absolutely love sketch shows - I am a big fan of fellow and previous BBCers Little Britain, The Fast Show and Harry Enfield - and this one never, ever fails to make me double over with laughter! Whether it's the foul mouthed nan, the insolent teenager Lauren or the unbelievably over-excited couple (who laugh hysterically about just about anything), this show never fails to meet the mark.

I always find that her writing is witty, fresh and basically downright hilarious. I have been waiting for the second season for far too long after hammering the season 1 DVD to death! This is much, much better than the first series - if there's anyone who's unsure out there - with better and more rounded characters, even funnier lines and situations and a more developed comedy series overall. My advice? Buy it - I certainly will!
on 6 December 2009
Catherine Tate has really pulled it off here. The 2nd series of Catherine Tate is even better than the first and with new characters, like Derek Faye this series is comical. The best sketch on this show has to be the the nan,it is one of the funniest things in the world. With catchphrases like "What a ...... Liberty" and "What a load of old ....", the nan is amazing. Other funny characters are Derek Faye (Who dear, me dear, gay dear, no dear), The couple who don't stop laughing and Lauren AKA "Am I bovered", although it does get a bit repetative after a while. Also there are three hilarious sketches on the first episode (of the 2nd series) all on the same theme; A ginger refuge camo for the gingers who have been kicked out of society, it is hilarious.

9/10
on 10 February 2015
I have really enjoyed watching these, they are very funny. I only wish there was a few more episodes. I never bought from amazon however I bought from CEX for 25p bargain, love Catherine Tate never fails to make me laugh... Especially the ginger 4 justice ha!
on 4 March 2014
My LA friend was so excited to receive this dvd as she had been looking for the US format for ages. This series is the funniest, even better then the first. Thank you! Very happy customer!
on 15 January 2014
I was very pleased with my DVD. It was very good value.

Also the delivery was excellent.

I would not hesitate to recommend this product.
on 23 February 2016
I mostly like the nan bit in catherine Tate so bought for the nan clips but some other bits are pretty funny like Derek and lauren
on 12 September 2013
This is hysterically funny. I think Catherine Tate is absolutely hilarious and anyone else who thinks so has to buy this.
on 27 August 2009
It's a crime this dvd is so cheap, as catherine tate is definitely one of uk talents, buy it guarantee laughter.
on 20 February 2016
Better than season 1. More characters are introduced and it's just damn right funnier than season 1.
on 23 October 2016
Really funny original sketch show, Nan is one of the best sketches ever - so funny!