Customer reviews

on 21 October 2009
This cookware may be a bit heavy and expensive, (I just bought a whole set) but they are the pans you'd probably see in a restaurant or hotel kitchen.

If you are serious about cooking, or you just want to do beans on toast, these pots and pans, do the biz. Because I was more used to my old set, I keep forgetting to use a mitt of some sort to pick up the pans, as they can get very hot (they have metal handles), but after a couple of burns, you tend to remember!

But then there's another good reason to use an oven mitt....all the cookware can be used on anything, including Induction and then put straight into the oven, up to Gas Mark 9! When you let the pans cool, they can then go into the dishwasher, a definite bonus.

My set of 'Morphy Richards' lasted about ten years, but these 'Circulon Infinte' pans are guaranteed for life.......I'll be dead before they are knackered!

Recommended for junior and senior cooks/chefs alike.
on 21 September 2016
It's all in the headline. This pan is beautifully finished, great quality it feels robust and the non stick coating feels absolutely solid. The capacity is very large so huge stews and pots of home made soup can all be done in this pan. It's great to have the volume to make several hearty meals in one pot. One pot cooking is convenient and can be so tasty, this is definitely the pan for the job.
on 7 February 2016
As with all Circulon products this huge pan is built to last and is of the highest quality; the base is thick, heavy and even, the finish is perfect, the handles are rivetted on so they will never come loose, the lid fits to the millimetre and the whole pan is exquisitely balanced and handles well. Ideal for stock, ragout, big servings of vegetables or spaghetti for a thousand. Never sticks, never burns and cleaning is easy, always. Couldn't be bettered.
on 19 August 2017
Infinite is the top range of the Circulon family and the quality shows it!
on 12 September 2017
Just what I needed! Although I have not used it I see it as doing what was said about it. Delivery was prompt. I am pleased with the purchase.
on 14 August 2017
very good size for the soup for family of 4 and freezing leftovers. I now have the whole set of pans from Infinite Hard Anodised for more than a year and I would not change it for anything!
on 20 July 2017
nice big stock pot, and non stick, good quality
on 7 March 2017
Top quality, love it.
on 1 June 2017
Excellent stock pot.
on 10 January 2010
After recently moving house and installing an induction hob, I trawled the internet looking for not only pans that would be suitable for my new induction hob, but also good sturdy and non-stick pans that I could use year after year.

I found the Circulon range and decided upon the Circulon Infinite range as they were suitable for induction hobs, were non-stick and dishwasher safe. These were the main things I was looking for so was pleased to find what I was looking for.

I have used them for around two weeks now and must say I am very happy with the day to day use. I use them for cooking soups, pasta's, curries etc and am amazed by the heat they generate quickly and efficiently. I also love the non-stick ability of the pans and how easy they are to clean. Most going in the dishwasher (slim dishasher too) and coming out perfectly clean.

I cannot recommend these pans more highly. They are heavy pans, but don't be put off by this if you are serious about your cooking and want pans that will last for many, many years.