Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change
Price:£19.99+ £1.26 shipping

on 12 May 2017
I only ordered this a few days ago and it's already arrived, very pleased. Kids wanted it on ASAP and they love it! They are familiar with these books and floppy is a great hit. It's a great tool to have alongside books and because it's accessible to all who are viewing the television it builds on group interaction skills. I decided against the game version of Biff, Chip and Kipper as I find kids move along further through group interaction and clearly games on handheld consoles/ipads are restrictive and generally isolating.
on 8 February 2016
The legendary book series comes to life on video in this lovely animated series. The two-cd set is packed with twenty-six 15 minute adventures. My 3 year old loves them and my 8.5 year old still enjoys them. I don't know why this is currently not in print or why there isn't a new series in the making. This is British content for children at its best.
on 8 June 2017
Very nice. Excellent condition even it is was used. Delivered before the expected time. All perfect
on 20 July 2009
I bought this as my son who is going into primary two gets the books to read at school and for homework. He loves the dvd, the stories, connects with the characters and gets an educational benefit with them without it seeming like homework. Also my one year old loves it too the music and the colours are excellent. I would gladly recommend it to anyone with young kids starting school or in the first couple of years at primary.
on 28 July 2009
This has proved very popular with our grandchildren and is in constant demand. Subtitling is good for the young reader to practice their skills whist being entertained. The menu selection could be more user friendly, being tedious not difficult.
on 19 March 2017
Super
on 20 February 2016
Perfect!! Thank you.
on 6 August 2015
When I saw this on Amazon I just had to buy it! I remember watching them on video's at school and reading the books. I'm 22 and It brings back great memories! These 26 episodes which is over six hours! I hope to show this too my future children!
on 10 February 2009
This is still giving my 2 young children (4 and 6 yrs) and enormous amount of viewing pleasure. It reiterates what they are doing at school and they love the family sooo much.

A great educational dvd well worth the money.
on 9 May 2014
My son Cameron has been following them since he was 2, 16 years later he is still loving em!!
They have powerful meaning and relate to his life every day.