Customer reviews

Price:£24.75+ £4.00 shipping

on 2 August 2017
Very miniature size advertised included packaging for the price could not believe it.
on 28 October 2009
The chitty bang bang car is vastly over priced, felt it was a complete rip off. It is miniture in size as stated, the wings open out but this does not justify the price tag.
on 4 November 2009
This item is a total disappointment made entirely of plastic and weighing just 71g (in it's packaging) and measuring 2 3/4 inches (the car itself). If this product is genuinely made by Corgi then they are no longer the manufacturer of quality, collectors items but cheap nasty rubbish that you wouldn't be surprised to be given as a prize at the fun fair! My son is mad about the film and the car and I thought this would be a great (although expensive) gift but I'm not sure he'll be able to tell what it is and once he starts playing with it I am sure it will fall apart in minutes....I think we'll stick to Hot Wheels!!! This is the worst value for money item I have ever received.
on 17 January 2012
I only bought the toy as my grandson loves the film but I was disappointed at the overall size even though it was advertised before I bought it and because of this I do not think it was good value for money.
on 4 January 2013
My Grandson's favourite film is Chitty Chitty Bang Bang so I bought the car. He got so many presents on Christmas Day, but the Chitty car is still his favourite, a week later. Excellent model.
on 4 July 2013
Got this as a gift for a kid. It's really small and not that well made.
Luckily mine was discounted. I wouldn't pay full price for it...
on 10 December 2014
Christmas present so not unwrapped. Smaller than I expected but great