Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now

Flavour: Chocolate|Change
Price:£78.49+ Free shipping

on 7 May 2014
I could open the tub without breaking the outer seal and the inner seal was broken. I can't trust that this hasn't been tampered with, so I can't use it. Far too much money to spend on a product that doesn't offer basic tamper protection.
on 27 February 2016
This protein used to be my top choice, because, of it's quality, flavors, and the fact that it had not sucralose and artificial flavors, now we pay the same, and we get that bad stuff like any ordinary protein. Why Dymatize??!! why?!! moving from special to ordinary crap!
on 16 October 2015
Arrived today, quite quickly, and I've just taken my first scoop made with only water. It is sweeeeeeeeeet. I'll definitely be making it with milk in the future. I'll update this review in a few weeks to include performance benefits.
on 27 March 2015
One of the better quality protein shakes post work out for me (a woman who trains hard 3 x a week). This powder was recommended to me by my personal trainer, who's a Musclemania champion!
on 18 June 2015
Seems to be good stuff from all reviews I've read and from the ingredients. Not the nicest tasting protein I've had but I'm after a protein shake not a dessert so all is well!
on 3 August 2016
Good results from this and probably one of the best proteins available. Fudge Brownie has a great taste, though may be a little sweet for some. Just finished my 2nd 5lb tub.
on 18 July 2016
Very quick delivery and great service. Unfortunately, I don't like the product, artificial smell and less than pleasant taste - can't drink it. An expensive mistake.
on 10 December 2013
One of the better quality protein powders if you dont want any carbs. Great for low carb diets or used as a supplement. Tastes a bit too sweet, but im happy with it.
on 11 January 2016
Great product and tastes awesome - difficult to get a hold of in the UK.

I have tasted better flavours but this is up there in the top 5!
on 4 September 2014
Pos: Good BCAA and AA profiles, CFM manufactured, hydrolysed, good protein content. Neg: contains sucralose and soy.

See one answered question