Customer reviews

Colour: Black|Size: 2 Pack|Change

on 24 July 2017
I bought the 2 pack on 3.6.17 and installed both items on 27.6.17 having some life left in the old ones. The printer is a light home use unit but now after less than a month the printer is stating that the right hand (black) cartridge requires removing an checking, which I have done on 3 occasions. Still printer will not work and I want a replacement black cartridge No HP 338. If I don't get a replacement, I will shop elsewhere for cartridges in future.
on 3 December 2014
I mistakenly bought refilled cartridges with the knowledge that they were HP cartridges at discount prices- Wrong! I had 3 attempts at these and none of them worked, I was also in danger of damaging my printer.
After trawling through an awful lot of sites- I found these.
Fast delivery, perfect performance and please do not think any inks will do, because the only thing they could do- is damage.
I definitely recommend this site for your correct cartridges.
Just to support what many others have said here: there are cheaper reconditioned cartridges available but I've tried several now and the print quality and quantity of printing is invariably inferior. Not only that, some have caused repeated and infuriating error messages like "Carriage Jam" from my printer. This may be a few quid more, but for me it's definitely worth it: excellent quality, it lasts well and gives no hassle. Definitely recommended.
VINE VOICEon 15 January 2015
This arrived in less than 24 hours – a record for us, and this was Supersaver delivery, not next day!

Due to laziness, I'd never bothered to find out why there are several different cartridge numbers available for the same range of printers. The answer is the amount of ink; in this case, for an HP 2575, there are at least four b/w cartridges ranging from the HP336 (least ink) to the HP339. As we don't print much, it's not worth us getting the HP339, and the HP338 for under £12 is excellent value, especially as it's a genuine HP product and thus of course not a refilled one.
on 25 September 2016
I have always purchased genuine HP cartridges but this last pack have been useless. We use the printer for home use and it is not used heavily. However, the first cartridge had to be replaced after only a short time and the second one is not recognised by the printer. I've tried cleaning the contacts, resetting the printer - all to no avail. Now it is too late to return as faulty goods. Poor show for such an expensive purchase.
on 5 March 2017
I purchased this product in December 2016 and after less than a month my printer indicated a fault with the black ink cartridge. I filled in a return form online and the cartridge pack was replaced. I fitted the replacement cartridge on the 18th January 2017 and the printer worked fine. I have not printed that many pages but the printer is indicating a cartridge problem again. I removed the black cartridge and replaced it with an old cartridge and the printer works fine apart from no black print. I suspect these cartridges are not genuine HP. I have never had this problem before with genuine cartridges.
on 1 September 2016
I tried cheap alternatives but I keep coming back to HP original cartridges. They do cost more but the quality is there all the time. I definitely recommend this product.
on 29 November 2013
This product I've rated 4 out of 5, mainly owing to the price deal offered.

I needed replacement ink and only HP authentic inks seem to work as expected in HP printers. However, I didn't rate 5 out of 5 because, as in my experience, with all HP's expensive inks they always seem to develop a problem with the print heads after 6-9 months of use, before they have fully run out of ink, and the problem is such that only new cartridges can fix the issue. So, I always end up having to buy more expensive HP ink just to get my printer to work properly.
on 12 May 2017
Printer does not accept as genuine cartridges, so will not print.. Totally wasted my money as only just put them into my printer after purchasing them in March. Not the same as original cartridges that I have just removed from printer.
on 20 January 2015
I am so pleased with this. It arrived early, was well packaged and, best of all, it's a real HP cartridge - not a facsimile. The price was good too and well worth paying to get good quality printing every time. I only ever buy proper HP cartridges and don't think it is practical to buy substitutes, especially when there are offers on Amazon. I would thoroughly recommend this item.