The Bear [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change

on 9 January 2017
Absolutely beautiful movie at such a great price! For someone who loves the snowman/ The snowman and the snow dog this is one to add to the collection. I hadn't seen it until this year and loved the art and style of it throughout the whole movie. My whole family watched it (myself being the youngest at 21) and they all enjoyed it - it's definitely not just for children and can be loved by all!
on 27 December 2013
We had once seen this movie on TV quite a while back and enjoyed it. Wonderful for young children at any time of year, but as an atmospheric backdrop to Christmas and the New Year "The Bear" has all the essential ingredients that the little ones just love!
2 people found this helpful
on 29 December 2014
I had very high hopes for this and I'm not one of those critics who takes themselves serious and make more of something than what it actually is but, I was a bit let down.
The start is a bit rushed then a load of fannying about on ice until you get to the end.
It's a nice enough little film, do not watch expecting anything as good as The Snowman because it doesnt come close but, like I said it's ok.
on 3 September 2015
Another short but delightful film, just long enough to engage children and adults alike. Superb animation and such a lovely story line. Always associate this film with Christmas, together with Father Christmas, the Snowman and Snowman and Snowdog.
on 8 February 2018
grandchildren loved it
on 8 January 2018
OK but not as good as the snowman
on 14 January 2014
Bought for my 2 year old grand daughter who really enjoys it. I find films like this with either no or ery little dialogue really capture small children's attention. A very cute little hero and a sweet story. Highly recommend.
on 10 January 2014
I bought this dvd for my Grandaughter for xmas a truly lovely story and she really enjoyed it and i am sure will be watched many times.Nothing however quite beats the Snowman watched over and over again,but this one comes close.
on 18 August 2016
Great! The children really enjoyed watching this led on from a trip to see it at the theatre so they enjoyed reliving the experience.
on 21 May 2015
Bought as a Christmas present for a four year old. Not quite as popular as the Snowman, but still very well received.