Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Best of 2017 Shop now Shop now

Customer reviews

Spot Learns To Count [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change

on 11 June 2008
Like Spot's ABC, the animation and voices in this DVD lack the quality of the those narrated by Jane Horrocks. My two year old does enjoy it and is, I think, taking in some of the educational content about counting and opposites.

She is, however, also being exposed to repeated cries of 'Count us right now or we won't be your friends!'. Who on earth thought that this was an appropriate sentiment for cartoon characters to express in what is supposed to be an educational DVD for pre-school children? Someone with no children, perhaps? Everyone knows that young children learn by example and choose to watch the same DVDs over and over again. I think this one is going in the bin. You really ought to be able to trust Spot DVDs not to reinforce bad behaviour.
on 17 June 2015
happy customer
on 28 February 2015
just what was stated
on 14 August 2011
It is ok for learning, but due to the quiet and boring nature of the narrator, my son tends to switch off after a while and ask for 'Peppa Pig'
on 3 November 2009
We sent the Spot videos to our grandchildren (6,4,2) in Tansania - the whole village is enjoying Spot and his adventures - especially great for teaching Suaheli speaking children to count and to learn the ABC in English. The delivery was perfect.