on 16 March 2016
I'm not giving 5 stars because it arrived over a week later and had no tracking number. At last it has arrived and it works very well. The signal has to pass through three walls one of which is fourteen inches thick (an old country cottage with extensions) but it has no problem receiving, even with all the doors closed, the receiver seems to have a wide range making the pick-up of the Sky box easy as direction, albeit important, is not as critical as the unit I had before. It is an attractive piece of kit, I had to extend the lead of the PSU on the receiver as the existing lead of about one metre was a bit short. Overall impression, an excellent buy
on 4 April 2017
Worked a treat for a week but for some reason it only works on one side of my tv and it is only 30 inches away from my sky box which is though a plasterboard wall . Update Its stopped working after only 1week the light on the transmitter seems to be on all the time and if i stand beside my sky box it still won't change channels but if i unplug the transmitter the sky box works fine.
*Just to let folks know this company DID NOT issue a re fund Amazon had to do it so be warned *
on 17 June 2017
The pyramids transfer the signals between rooms by radio waves. If you have a Philips Hue light (operated by radio waves), the lights will not respond anymore due to RF noise.
Turned pyramids off, hue lights work again.
ALSO, you have to press a button on the remote control for a few milliseconds longer than you normally would for the signal to get properly relayed, which gets annoying ..
on 7 September 2013
I have recently purchased this product after reading all the great reviews as have had a TV unit with a closed front built in to the wall to hide all wires . However once getting it all set up, I cannot get it to work. Have followed all instructions and even though the infrared light responds on the receiver when pressing a button on the TV remote, the channel does not change. I have tried moving around the transmitter and receiver but nothing. I did not purchase an 'eye' add on as was not aware that I needed one. Any advice would be much appreciated!
on 28 May 2017
Did not understand how to use this product both were receivers not sender and receiver
on 30 March 2017
Had this for 3 months. When it works it's great but does not work all the time. Works for 2 weeks then red light stays on one of the pyramids and have to leave it unplugged for a week before it resets and works and then it will work again for another 2 weeks.
on 29 March 2017
Been using the same set for years on both Sky and Virgin boxes - Cant fault
on 2 November 2014
I was utterly disappointed with this product. I have used similar systems in the past but this just didn't work and I have had to purchase another Nikkai system which though more expensive works brilliantly.
on 7 July 2017
cool
on 23 October 2015
Excellent arrived promptly and easy to set up now I can access my TiVo box in my bedroom