Customer reviews

3,961
Style: Powder|Flavour: Vanilla Ice Cream|Size: 2.27kg|Change

on 19 June 2017
Tastes fantastic with milk. Like all other protein powders it tastes like watered down whatever when used with water. In this case cold water with a chocolate bar dipped in lol. I drink mine with milk before and after a work out and It's as good as a yazoo but with all the benefits of good quality ingredients.
on 10 April 2017
Really great product and worth the money. Very strong butterscotch vanilla flavour and add this to post workout smoothies for a really rich taste that delivers a protein kick.
on 16 June 2017
Can't say much else what others havent said. Mixes well in a shaker. Personally I like to use with skimmed milk to make it taste just that bit nicer. Chocolate is always a safe bet if you're unsure on what flavour to have.
on 13 July 2017
I've had a lot of protein shakes over the years, and this has to be the best. There's no messing about making a paste then adding a bit of milk at a time. Just st bung it in a shaker/water bottle and shake for a minute and it's done. It is tastes good too. I got chocolate peanut butter. It's a bit sweet, but palatable. I've just started adding a bit more milk.
on 17 April 2017
So much cheaper buying this here than it would be in store. Haven't used it long enough to know how good it is but so far I'm very happy.
on 26 June 2017
Beauty tasting in the chocolate flavour. Mixes really nice and doesn't break the bank. Although there are LOTS of alternatives out there. Excellent for getting your extra protein into a solid diet.
on 19 July 2017
I love Prime day, GOOD discount !!!I bought good product !!! but anyway ,Worth the additional cost in my opinion. I've been cheap on my Whey (think Walmart) for years, but I've noticed gains in performance and physique. I use with BCAA supplement and casein protein at night. I did research my whey before buying. ON is a trusted company, and I like spending the extra few. I got tired of cake batter quickly, but the Extreme Milk Chocolate is great. No issues with mixing at all.
on 20 April 2017
First time I've had to take protein, I would definitely recommend! I got the French Vanilla Creme flavour, tastes great!
on 10 April 2017
Looks and tastes legit, I've been using ON products and love the taste and how it mixes.
on 16 February 2017
Bought it as a present.the person loves it